Seeking a challenging position as a tester, which allows me to both further utilize my previous experience and acquire new abilities.
- IDLE, Visual Studio, Labview
- Experience with Qualcomm tools like QXDM, QPST, QCAT
- Windows, Linux(Ubuntu),iOS, Android
- Knowledge of Wireless communication, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, UMTS, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, OFDM/MIMO, LTE and Call processing
- Good skill on writing test scenario
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Work as smart phone function testing, performance testing, pressure testing and Chameleon testing.
- Set up and implement project testing plans and testing strategies
- Analyze carrier’s requirements and compliances to improve testing cases data bases, learn projects lesson and manage project history bugs
- Work with R&D team, HQ testing Team and Sale Team to make projects TA on time
- Use QXDM, QPST, QCAT to pull logs, debug and trouble - shoot
- Write WIFI bug scenario include: WIFI and Bluetooth.
- Assist professor with lab work and research, mainly focus on implementing image processing algorithm and collecting/ preparing experiment data.
- Conduct scientific literature survey and top conference paper presentation.
Python and Math Tutor
- Teach 3 students with Algebra & teach 3 students with Python
- Help student with trouble-shooting, analysis bugs and debugging.