- Over 4 years of extensive experience as a Quality Analyst in different business domains
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance Methodologies (STLC, SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile)
- Experienced in analyzing technical documentation for inconsistencies, ambiguities and incomplete requirements.
- Expertise in functional, integration, regression, and backend testing
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract data from various source tables to perform database testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well - structured test plans and test cases
- Developed and implemented test suites which include features like parameterization.
Languages: JAVA; C#;C++; ASP.NET;SQL
Tools: HP Quality Center, TFS, SharePoint, JIRA, Bugzilla, Site Core, MS Visual Studio, Fiddler, Postman
Testing: Black Box, functional, Integration, system, Regression, User acceptance, Mobile, cross browser, Web Service, content management.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2015 ; MS Access, and MySQL
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/2000/NT/98, Linux, MD-DOS
FTP Server tools: FileZilla and WinSCP
GUI/IDE tools: PUTTY, Toad
- Worked in various projects with different complexity levels including e-commerce, internal applications, and DMS integration projects
- Created detailed and efficient test plans and test cases in MTM
- Executed front end, backend, and database testing
- Tested Site Core page content and personalization
- Manually tested RESTful APIs and web services
- Created test matrix to ensure coverage and traceability to all business requirements
- Created bugs, provided defect analysis, and tracked the lifecycle of defects to ensure the products quality standards
- Provided production support for deployment of various applications
- Develop and apply testing process for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Performed Quality Assurance testing on a web based applications and mainframe
- Executed all test phrases during System, Integration and Functional testing including Component, Regression, User Acceptance, Performance, Ad-Hoc and Stress testing etc.
- Recorded, assigned, verified and resolved bugs found during all stages of testing
- MySQL Queries.
- Ensuring that all phases and features of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the solution goes live after customization.
- Creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.