- Software quality analyst and engineering professional with 7 years SDLC experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Solutions - focused QA with experience developing and executing manual and automated test scripts
- . Hands-on technology professional accustomed to working in complex, project-based environments.
- Multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development and user-acceptance testing.
- Strong core experience in various phases of end-to-end quality assurance including functional testing, usability testing, regression testing, and automation testing.
- Work with business analysts, operations/business partners and development to clarify d Confidential requirements, analyze business rules, and understand both functional design and technical design documents.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment, multiple web browsers, mobile apps and automated testing suites.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, QTP, HP Quality Center, Rally, ALM, Cucumber, Perfecto, Postman Client, SWITT (Assembly Testing tool)
DevOps, Agile: Scrum, Waterfall
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Quality Center, Confidential Rational ClearQuest, TDP (Technology Driven Platform)
MS: Office Suite(Word, Excel, Access), MS-Project and MS-Visual Studio
Windows, Unix, Mobile: IOS/Android
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Worked in Agile methodology and DevOps, delivering product sprint wise, attending scrum calls, attending grooming sessions and sprint planning calls for sizing the project for Testing team.
- Implemented automated acceptance testing within sprint using Selenium based framework.
- Employed both Test Driven Development and Behavior driven development using Gherkin.
- Employed a “test-to-break” approach on testing initiatives and clarified ambiguous requirements to ensure the effectiveness of all test plans.
- Worked on web as well as device testing for IOS, Android and Windows.
- Managed the test cases, scripts and monitored the bug using Quality Center & TDP.
- Developed and executed Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts to ensure the development and delivery of software applications.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC starting from Analysis to Delivery of the projects. Worked in all cycles of STLC: Defect Tracing, Defect Raising, Fixing, Retesting, Closing, and Deferring.
- Plan and prioritize test efforts and resolution of defects based on trade-off between severity of defect and change impact to committed release and delivery dates.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Software Test Engineer
- Executed and evaluated automated and manual test cases and summarized results
- Inspected and reviewed design specifications to identify possible design flaws
- Confirmed that all products conformed to established specifications.
- Developed and implemented automation testing methods and procedures.
- Maintained a detailed account of all quality testing results
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications.
- Executed test cases manually. Compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution.
- Provided end to end support for applications.
- Check for schedule adherence to all milestones and assist the lead in reporting
- Act as Client interface for resolving all test related issues
- Guide new members in the team to help them scale up faster and also helping the team during crunch
- Identifying the pain areas in project & providing proactive solutions.