- Software Application Analyst/QA Tester/ Help Desk Support
- Indian Health Care Systems
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Development of testing programs
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Testing HL7 Interfaces.
- Document defects, using a bug tracking system.
SQA Analyst / Tester
- Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS), and Bar Code Medical Administration (BCMA) applications in the Preproduction environment at each of the Initial Operating Capability (IOC) Sites.
- Captured error log if system errored out, and worked with the programmers to resolve any issue. Retested software to verify the issue was resolved.
- Built and documented prepositioned test data prior to each new release in all the Preproduction IOC Sites. Sent copies of the data to team members.
- Build data for the eHMP IT teams in VistA for eHMP User at the IOC sites.
- Ran regression tests in the eHMP test environment
- Run daily health checks in the eHMP Production IOC Sites to verify the data displays and document the time it took to load data and document any issues that occurred.
Software Application Analyst/Tester
- Wrote and executed test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures for EHR p13
- Support Lead for the controlled release of EHR p11/p12 and EHR MU p14 Installations
- Provide post go - live support, collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
- Monitor problem resolution efforts and track progress
- Help desk support - investigate and resolve customer problems
Senior Analyst/Test Engineer
- Calendar Based Scheduling (CBS) for active duty sponsors and family members.
- Allows active duty sponsors to book CHCS clinical appointments on-line.
Senior Technical Writer
- Wrote, revised, and edited the operator's manuals, program performance specifications, program design specifications, and programmer maintenance manuals for the various software releases