- 3+ years of industry experience in the field of Quality Assurance, Testing, Manual and Automation and Business Analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Well experienced in designing and executing test cases for UI testing, functional and regression Testing.
- Experience in working in Agile testing methodologies projects.
- Experienced in using TestNG and Junit for building automation framework and test reporting.
- Experienced in creating Page Object Model automation framework with reporting and driver support.
- Experienced in working on Modular driven, Test Driven and Hybrid automation frameworks.
- Experience in working on Jenkins as CI tool and Github as version control tool.
- Experience on working with ANT, Maven and Cucumber.
- Experienced in Manual Quality assurance testing procedures.
- Experience in working in Agile and V - model testing methodologies projects
- Experience in Mobile testing using Appium and UiAutomator.
- Good knowledge of ADB commands.
- Good knowledge of SOAP Web services testing using SOAP-UI tool and Groovy scripting.
- Experience in RESTful web services testing using Eclipse(Java), Maven, Hamcrest and Rest-Assured.
- Experience in defect management using JIRA
- Comfortable with UNIX/Linux Commands.
- Ability to perform both manual and automated testing, extensively worked on testing of responsive websites.
- In depth experience in various Quality assurance processes such as Functional testing, System testing, API testing, End- to-End testing and Automation testing
- Good understanding of SQL
- Ability to plan, write, develop and verify test scenarios and use cases based on requirement specification and Business Requirement Document
- Good understanding of all the phases of SDLC and SQA methodologies.
Automation Testing: Eclipse IDE, Selenium Webdriver/IDE/RC, Selenium GRID, APPIUM, TestNG, JUnit, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber, Firebug, Firepath, Log4j.
WebServices: Soap UI, Web service, RESTful Web Services, REST-Assured, Hamcrest.
Documentation Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
Application Tools : Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010/2008, Android Studio, OpenCV,
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Agile
Reporting Tools: MS Office Suite, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, JIRA
Database: Oracle 12C, MS Access, SQLLite3, SQL Developer.
Senior Software QA Engineer
- Responsible for analyzing, writing test plans and test cases and doing E2E manual testing and UI automation testing for application based on different protocols like web/http, Java etc.
- Designed and implemented the automation testing framework for use in validating new and existing component releases using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in using SQL, Oracle to work on database
- Expertise in writing Automation scripts in Eclipse Editor using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG
- Experience in creating test automation framework with Selenium (Java)
- Created automation test scripts for Mobile Testing of the web-based mobile version for the application on Android phone using APPIUM.
- Worked in manual testing of REST API’s for web services.
- Created and executed automation testing of REST API using Java with Hamcrest and REST-Assured.
- Extensive experience in designing, planning and developing Web application, UI, Back-end & Front-end Testing Frameworks based on Java.
- Extensively participating in the grooming sessions with the lead and product owners for the future upcoming stories
- Based on module driven framework, developed Selenium test cases in Java using TestNG.
- Writing test automation scripts, executing them and generating the JENKINS report.
- Used POM to write scripts
- Used JIRA as a defect logging tool.
- Worked on requirement docs which could be easily translated into test plans.
- Following agile and scrum with sprint planning to ensure timely delivery of the feature
- Book review app that fetches data from google books using book Confidential number scanned using camera.
- It fetches information like book description, author details, rating on google books and short preview of the book.
- Used google API to fetch book information from google books and google+ login api to embed google login in the application.
- Used Admob and amazon ad service for in app advertisement.
- Added buttons to redirect to three more sources (apart from google books) using the same Confidential .
Technology: Android and Open CV
- Confidential app that tells the denomination of the currency note by scanning the currency note.
- Basically, designed for blind people.
- I have used Open CV for implementing image manipulation techniques like segmentation, thresholding, edge detection.
- Tested various modules for salesforce application as a part of QA project.
- Used selenium webdriver and java for writing the automate scripts.
- Used firebug to inspect elements.