A motivated Engineer with a quality understanding of cellular and wireless technologies. Seeking the role of a Test Engineer to contribute my expertise and accept new challenges.
- QXDM NEMO Outdoor Microsoft Office
- TEMS Investigation Agilent E6474A
- QMICM QPST
- Street Atlas, Streets and Trips MathCAD
- TCP/IP WLAN
- C Bluetooth
Associate RF Network Engineer
- VoLTE testing as per the requirements of the customer like call performance, voice quality, AGPS Coordinates, eCID under live conditions.
- LTE and VoLTE testing for Small Cells and verification of fallback in CS and PS and analysis of SIP messages.
- Collecting RF data for pre - launch and post-launch optimization of LTE, UMTS/WCDMA and HSPA+ sites.
- Supporting baseline tests in FFA Upgrade activity and Carrier Aggregation between various eNBs.
- Performing SSV, Cluster, IRAT, Stationary, UDP, TCP to improve performance indicators like RSRP, RSCP, RSSI, SINR by locking the UEs to different LTE, UMTS and GSM bands.
Modem Field Engineer
- Verification of sector swaps and keeping track of UL/DL throughput values and troubleshooting device and test equipment issues on site. Evaluated the stability and performance of LTE, CDMA, 1x-EvDO, GSM, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA technologies with RUIM/SIM and NV subscriptions.
- Tested various versions of MPSS builds in many prototype devices like 8974, 8926, Fusion4, Fusion4.5, DSDS to determine the network stability.
- Tested VoLTE, SRLTE, and SVLTE on capable devices and verified SMS over IMS.
- Responsible for collecting and reproducing crashes on the field and reporting them to the lab and support teams.
- Analyzed the logs collected using adb commands and CTA scripts, and QXDM, in particular.
Associate RF Engineer
- Performed mobility testing to determine IRAT changes using four-UE set up and a scanner in float and LTE modes.
- Stationary tests like DL, UL and Ping were performed at different sectors of a particular given site under specific RF conditions.