I am a dependable professional with over 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance testing and QA Lead. I am adaptable to a changing environment and flexible to working overtime and travel. I enjoy multi - tasking and thrive in a fast paced environment where prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines is key to achieving success.
Microsoft Office; Quark Express; Adobe Photoshop; HP Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, VersionOne, SoapUI, Postman, SQL, Lenux, Oracle, DB2, Adobe AEM, Work stations, POS, wireless scanners, iOS/Mobile devices and configurator.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Assist Product Owner ensuring business requirements are defined and ready for development;
- Attend meetings and record pertinent project information to QA Team;
- Acting as Scrum Master;
- Create test cases and test case management;
- Software testing for UI Website, ReSTful API web service testing, System Testing, Integration testing and End to End Testing;
- AB testing for production website
- Email campaign testing via Responsys
- Build management of test environments through production via Jenkins
- Demonstrate steps required to recreate defects;
- Used shared information to work independently on project assignments; and
- Worked with the development team to ensure unit, integration, automation, manual and end to end test coverage is in place for SDLC completion.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- I.T. software and hardware testing for workstations, registers, scanners and store servers;
- Create test cases that meet project requirements after reviewing business requirements documents;
- Attend meetings and record pertinent project information to update team leads;
- Execute test cases and record test results;
- Demonstrate steps required to recreate defects found while testing;
- Used shared information to work independently on project assignments
- Software testing, Network hardware testing, White list testing, Website testing Rules Engine testing, Integration testing, End to End testing;