- Results - oriented Project Manager with more than 40 years’ experience driving strategic solutions and quality assurance initiatives.
- Proven expertise in project management, user experience consulting, expansion and requirements design.
- Accomplished taking products from concept to launch.
- Extensive background managing remote projects with cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams.
- Credited with strong ability to identify trends, develop competitive strategies and execute strategically planned projects.
- Selected to lead the first Confidential Go-Live event in Chicago with the ten Pilot clients.
- Successfully grew the Confidential Procurement card program using the Confidential PaymentNet application to run a program with 3,200 active users, representing $42M in spending.
- Increased potential to resolve unique applications of system functionality and work-around options for system shortcomings by chairing statewide user groups on “What’s New” sessions, establishing a forum for discussion.
- Delivered increased quality assurance initiatives by directing work assignments in accordance with staff skills, development needs and workload capacity.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Lead a remote team in design and delivery of PaymentNet, a single system business credit card application that manages all aspects of card programs and is utilized by over 1,000 clients.
- Increase successful Go Live launch by integrating research, defining business strategies and enhancements, establishing test plans, and writing test cases.
- Improve efficiencies and maintain industry competitiveness by defining technical designs that ease client use.
- Deliver projects on time by directing cross-functional teams to increase transparency and communication.
- Monitor metrics of market and application indicators to align development with business initiatives.
- Reduce downtime by training, mentoring and continuously evaluating new hires on integration and performance.
- Enhance timeline transparency by tracking test strategies, confirming defects and resolving issues for new releases.
- Plan, track and analyze progress to keep Business and Technical partners informed throughout the release phase on scope items, environment, defects and performance concerns.
- Advance customer intentions by serving as an information resource to ensure critical functionality is not compromised.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Procurement Card Administrator
- Improved financial positioning by creating program standards that allowed the Confidential to receive over $500k in annual rebates from Confidential .
- Led aggregation of fourteen Legacy organizations into one PaymentNet 3 organization.
- Enhanced access by initiating a hierarchy structure with employee IDs, accounts, constraints and Merchant Groups.
- Increased transparency into spend, payment and Mapper (data file extract application for interface with State’s financial system), reporting annual spend to Confidential Legislative office.
- Trained users Statewide both in-classroom and one-on-one.
- Tracked recurring issues to drive resolutions at the root-cause level with continuous improvement.
- Spearheaded the building of a 7 x 24 Print Center operation from the concept to launch with effective hiring, streamlined equipment purchases, efficient migrations and an established organizational structured.
- Accomplished the consolidation of Confidential printing by working with each department to understand needs, delivery requirements, and additional services warranted to accomplish their goals.
- Drove the project lifecycle by outlining milestone roadmaps and formulating business requirements.
- Recognized for superior service as a computer operator, leading to a position as Confidential Data Center Director.
- Served as an information resource from experience working for multiple departments including the Department of Social Services (DSS), the Department of Public Health and the Department of Management and Budget (DMB).
- Directed data center operations for hardware and software upgrades, requirements writing, and development.