- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Knowledgeable in Open - Source Automation Tools (Selenium, Agile )
- SQA Tools & Best Practices
- Test Cases, Plans & Scripts
- Defect & Bug Discovery
- Technical Specification Analysis
- System & Unit Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Tracking, Logging & Reporting
- Program Logic& Optimization
- Issue Identification
Testing Tools: Soap UI, Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid, Selenium Java Client Driver); Agile; Silk Test; HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center
Junior QA Tester
- Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing to maximize return on investment (ROI) for IT initiatives.
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for ABC Company’s global user base.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines. Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases.
- Preparation of Test Case for the project
- Work closely with the technical/delivery team and with Client.
- Understanding the change requirement and testing the module/flow
- Preparation of Automated Test Scripts and Execution
- Preparation of Test Data