- Oversee property management, tenant/guest relations, and quality assurance for high - end, luxury commercial, residential, and hospitality real estate.
- Customer-focused with unparalleled emphasis on ensuring top-notch accommodations for diverse long- and short-term uses.
- Lead marketing efforts to promote properties and drive high levels of occupancy to achieve profit and income goals.
- Establish and implement quality standards aligned with corporate objectives and regulatory requirements; facilitate for staff and vendors.
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled inspections to ensure alignment with expectations.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Property Management Operations
- Residential & Commercial Rentals
- Hospitality Accommodations
- Budget Preparation/Administration
- Vendor Negotiation/Contracting
- Quality Assurance Program Development
- Internal Quality Audits & Inspections
- Tenant/Guest Relations & Satisfaction
- Effective Problem Resolution
Technical Skills: Windows, Mac OS X, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, VoIP, Network Cabling
Confidential, Rockville, MD
OPERATIONS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Hold responsibility for developing and executing quality assurance functions and accommodation delivery operations to ensure optimal hospitality experiences for global business and leisure clients.
- Cultivate relationships with vendors for a range of services, including HVAC, energy/utilities, plumbing, etc.; handle sourcing, price & SLA negotiation, and onboarding.
- Oversee customer service, arrivals/departures, response to requests, and problem resolution to deliver world-class experience and drive repeat business.
- Interface regularly with sales team to ensure alignment with guest experience goals.
- Facilitate regular meetings with direct and in-direct reports.
- Conduct regular inspections and observe quality and service in practice.
- Assist with audits, checklists, and other practices.
- Create and manage calendar.
- Spearheaded implementation of multiple service and quality programs specific to staff, vendor, and supplier requirements; evaluate effectiveness to identify and close gaps.
- Continually evaluate market trends, identify opportunities for improvement, recommend innovative tactics to increase market penetration, and lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Collaborate with Asset Manager and Director of Sales on strategic planning and budget forecasting; prepare and review financial reports.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
FACILITIES OFFICER/IT SUPPORT
- Provided support for IT operations and facility sales efforts to maintain high occupancy rates, ensure customer satisfaction, and provide state-of-the-art technical services.
- Led prospecting efforts, conducted tenant tours, and managed leasing, rent collection, and other matters.
- Recruited and trained new staff.
- Coordinated on-site satellite building repairs to minimize downtime and streamline workflow.
- Audited security program and installed IP cameras across multiple platforms to maintain facility and tenant safety.
- Wrote and published monthly newsletter to share best practices and updates on daily operations.
- Orchestrated three Dumbo-area co-working space sales resulting in 600+ annual rentals.
- Decreased costs by partnering with third-party vendor to procure cost-effective office and construction products.
- Established network capabilities, including punching, running, installing, and testing CAT 5E cables across multi-story commercial buildings.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
PROPERTY MANAGER/ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Handled all aspects of property and account management for high-end rentals to exceed occupancy targets and customer expectations.
- Built relationships with clients and managed lifecycle rental projects from inception through delivery, including inquiry response, event coordination, and on-site support for feature film productions, festivals, block parties, pop-up shops, weddings, and private outings.
- Liaised with construction team and contractors to implement maintenance, repairs, and improvements.
- Worked closely with feature film producers to ensure event space met production quality requirements.
- Interfaced with outside coordinators, vendors, and caterers to achieve 100% event customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Potomac, MD
REPAIR TECHNICIAN/OFFICE MANAGER
- Oversaw day-to-day IT support for entire DC metropolitan area, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Tracked trouble tickets from initial customer contact through close-out; scheduled and dispatched 10-20 technicians to perform on-site repairs.
- Led planning and execution of special projects through emergency resolution.
- Increased revenue by upselling services and offering free initial estimates.
- Boosted operational efficiencies through prompt diagnosing and repair of PC and Mac systems with zero downtime; contributed to improved customer satisfaction ratings.
Confidential, Myersville, MD
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER/LABORER
- Monitored compliance with federal and state regulations to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Administered benefits programs, tracked enrollment levels, and managed confidential employee records.
- Addressed and resolved various personnel and management inquiries; supported new hire activities.
- Advised senior managers on appropriate disciplinary or corrective actions.