- Experienced Professional Proficient in Automation and Manual Software Testing of Complex Multi - Platform Systems
- Accomplished tester with extensive experience in software QA, showcasing unique ability to analyze programs’ user interface and discover all flaws and inconsistencies.
- Highly established in development of large-scale business application, utilizing full project life cycle and implementing various regulatory standards for different industries, adhering to best practices.
- Recognized for dynamic management and organizational skills in establishing QA processes and procedures, utilizing Agile / Scrum methodology. Known as enthusiastic team player with superb attention to detail to complete challenging projects on time.
Web Services: XML, XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT
Internet: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, SSL, Dynamic HTLM, XHTML
Platforms: Apple, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8/7, 2000 Servers, Selenium WebDriver and Jenkins
Testing Types: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase SQL Server, Oracle Test Prep, Test Cases, Gathering Requirements, Analyzing Test Scenarios, Creating Specs, Test Scripts, Tracking Defects, Creating Test Result Reports System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Data Validation Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Quality Assurance Tester
- Created and maintained software test plans, cases, and test scripts, troubleshooting Fiery Navigator problems and causes and documented the results.
- Automated retail web-based applications and implemented multiple browser testing, increasing productivity.
- Analyzed and reviewed specifications and Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
- Participated in Scrum project design meetings to understand the impact of the changes being developed .
- Spearheaded analysis and resolution efforts of test failures, reporting software bugs using Jira bug tracking system.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports, determining product quality and maximizing reusability, maintainability, and release readiness.
- Troubleshot and analyzed results other than expected case results.
- Generated high-quality deliverables, establishing Agile testing methodologies and techniques.
- Communicated with internal and external developers to identify cause as well as potential solutions based upon documented business requirement.
- Worked independently or as part of a QA/Project team effectively interface with all levels of management and staff.
Confidential. New York, NY
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Supported and maintained Athena application, providing full customer satisfaction
- Tested and supported several client-server applications, ensuring functionality.
- Reviewed and maintained project documentation, certifying quality and validating process.
- Prepared and analyzed progress reports and metrics for testing purposes.
- Collaborated with customers (Development and Business), achieving successful implementations.
- Communicated with IT department and internal clients regarding production issues, providing accurate and timely updates.
- Defined business problems with users, determining functional options for solutions.
- Worked daily with Sybase 12.5, reviewing and confirming correct data.
- Developed SQL queries, verifying data transactions.
- Reported defects uncovered during fulfillment of users via Team Track, ensuring defects properly addressed by product and development teams.