To obtain a full - time opportunity as a Data Analyst where I may continue to develop and utilize knowledge of programming language and data visualization.
Strategically-focused researcher with proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. Possesses over 3 years of transferable work experience managing program processes, conducting research, collecting and assessing data from various sources, compiling technical reports, and performing quality assurance. Technologically savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office. Exhibits knowledge of programming language, database management systems, and data visualization tools.
- Relational Databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite)
- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and charts, functions, etc.)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Worked with quality assurance (QA) team to coordinate and collaborate with Confidential staff, including lab managers and principle investigators, to survey and inspect units for compliance and to resolve discrepancies.
- Performed daily QA assessments and provided recommendations to improve client relations, increase customer support, mitigate redundancy, and optimize workflow.
- Participated in QA process improvement initiatives and cross-team activities.
- Collected data and performed data assurance reviews; prepared briefings to report analysis findings and results.
- Performed qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess the quality and impact of research initiatives
- Prepared technical reports and memoranda that were utilized to test and improve project design; wrote and modified standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Gathered and compiled data from multiple sources to perform data analysis using Excel as well as bioinformatics software and databases; produced visuals of complex data for presentation and use by staff.
- Used bioinformatics software such as Sequencher, BLAST, Clustal, and OligoAnalyzer to analyze biological data.
- Performed literature searches, reviewed and analyzed scholarly journals and publications, summarized pertinent information and presented on findings.
Deputy Program Manager
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Managed talent acquisition processes including, but not limited to, background checks, phone screens, candidate tracking, compensation analysis, interview prep and feedback sessions; performed administrative tasks such as composing correspondence, and preparing reports and documentation.
- Facilitated interviews at Confidential for candidates from both internal and external sources; communicated to staff at all organizational levels and served as liaison between client and candidate; cultivated and managed relationships with hiring managers and clients to ensure needs were met.
- Developed and refined talent acquisition and management strategies; implemented a comprehensive recruitment and sourcing strategy to identify potential candidates from referrals, cold calls, social media, conferences, professional organizations, job portals, and market research.
- Handled on-boarding and conducted orientation for new hires.
- Utilized applicant tracking system to maintain a pipeline of candidates; pre-screened applicants based on communication, technical skills, and qualifications.
- Performed performance evaluation reviews for Confidential contractors/employees.