As a hard - working, trustworthy, and dedicated employee and individual, I am looking to gain hands-on experience in a work field related to my education. I would like the opportunity to gain the respect and trust of my employer and become a valuable member of a workplace team. Throughout my college career and work experiences, I have found that I enjoy tasks that require critical thinking and problem solving and I would like to continue to use these skills to benefit my employer.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Fluent in Vietnamese (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Verifying client’s account and contact information
- Ensuring use of proper contractual template based on the services to be provided
- Ensuring the contract matches the work order amount, service dates, discounts, pre-payment scenarios, and comparing contracts with prior contracts for relevancy
- Ensuring contracts have been fully executed
- Ensuring contracts are uploaded into the software system
- Ensuring information in database is consistent with purchase order
- Ensuring appropriate approval is obtained for the specific service/s requested
- Providing support to the deal team and field agents including partnering for all service programs
- Directing specific contractual issues to the correct department for quick and accurate resolution
- Communicating with the deal team members to ensure problems have been resolved
- Collaborating with senior analysts to create and develop work instruction for the process
- Auditing team members tasks to ensure the process follows the company’s guidelines
- Providing feedback to improve process efficiency
- Evaluating and maintaining operational metrics and service level agreements at the contracted level
- Collaborating with appropriate personnel and/or researching various resources to ensure customer expectation are met and/or exceeded
- Providing training and support for team members
Data Analyst Intern
- Responsibilities included operating PeopleSoft software to enter data, finding and correcting errors in files, loading and sending files to and from government programs, scanning and inputting data following government regulations, answering emails and phone calls from students and parents, making phone calls to collect required data from students, and performing other tasks as instructed.
- Responsibilities included preparing demonstrations, and chaperoning children to ensure their safety while learning and having fun at the various museum exhibits.
- Responsibilities included customer service, handling purchase and return transactions, stocking merchandise, working in the jewelry department and general store clean-up to ensure customer safety.