Team oriented Sr. Performance engineer with successful track record. Comprehensive 9 Years and 10 Months experience in Performance engineering and Automation QA. Recognized as 3rd level technical support for Performance analysis and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Experienced in Performance and QA test automation effort estimations Viz., Test planning, design, scripts creation, test executions, defect escalations and publish results.
- Expertise in performance testing (Load/Stress/Endurance/Response time tests) web applications and web services using HP Load Runner, JMeter, SOAP UI and Performance Center.
- Experienced in application performance troubleshooting using Compuware Dynatrace, App Dynamics, IBM Support Assistant and Riverbed AIX/ARX.
- JVM Heap analysis experience using Eclipse GCMV, IBM Support Assistant Tools - PMAT, Heap Analyzer, Thread Analyzer and Eclipse MAT
- Experience in mobile native apps profiling and performance analysis using Charles Proxy, IOS Instruments and Android SDK, LogCat - MemoryAnalysisTool.
- Capacity Analysis for Virtual and Physical Servers using VMware VRops, BMC BOC, Perceiver, Splunk and Hitachi Data Center Analysis.
- Functional automation testing experience for web and mobile apps using QTP, Quality Center, Selenium, JUnit, Perfecto Mobile and XCode UI Automation.
SR. Performance Engineer
- Design, Implement and execute load test scenarios, to evaluate performance of Confidential Enterprise applications. The primary goal of this project is to sustain peak load volumes of millions of transactions during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Used Load Runner, Performance Center and Riverbed AIX/ARX.
- Providing third level support in resolving performance issues in production for various Confidential enterprise applications in terms of JVM Fine tunings, Infrastructure Troubleshooting and capacity recommendations etc.
- Creation of SPLUNK live dashboards to evaluate performance and Capacity utilization of all enterprise applications in production and non-prod environments.
- Providing support in creating/modifying Load-Runner Vugen Scripts and execution for all enterprise releases, troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and publish reports.
Mobile Performance Test Engineer
- Native profiling of Mobile Apps in IOS and Android to evaluate App performance, identify memory leaks and app crashes analysis. Used Xcode -IOS Instruments and Android SDK DDMS Log cat.
- Mobile App Response times analysis-using Low, 3G, 4G and WiFi networks. Capture bottleneck components and provide fine tuning opportunities. Used Charles Proxy tool for response times.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Performance and Automation Test Lead:
- Act as performance primary POC for Confidential Banking and Investments applications. Gather application requirements for each release from business and project delivery teams.
- Implement appropriate automation and performance test strategy solutions for every release in agile environment. Delegation of tasks to offshore and perform quality audits.
- Extensively used HP Loadrunner for Developing Vuser Scripts using Web (HTTP/HTML), Ajax TrueClient, Web Services protocols for performing Load/Ensurance/Stress testing.
- Develop Web Custom LR scripts and extensively used SOAPUI for web services testing.
- Coordination with technical teams (Middleware, Architect & DBA) to support the test execution and ensure correct environment configurations for every release.
- Monitor application performance viz., Threads, Connections, GC logs, Heap utilization, CPU, I/O using IBM Support Assistant, application logs and SPLUNK
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and provide fine tuning opportunities.
- Create automation scripts and validate application functionality using QTP and Selenium.
- Perform system and regression automation test scripts creation and executions for every project release and raise Defects in Quality Center.
- The strategy involves end-to-end regression testing of all critical Confidential products in order to ensure application is defect free, before going live for every release. Used QTP and Load Runner Tools.
- Translate QTP scripts to Load Runner scripts to expedite Regression Test Scripts execution in a very short span of time. Report identified functional defects as P1 Incidents with Customer Support.
Automation QA Engineer
- Creation of Automation test scripts for smoke, system and regression testing using QTP
- Automate test data setup. Execution of QTP test scripts from Quality Centre, Defect logging in QC for every release.