Dedicated IT professional with more than 15 years of progressive experience in Quality Assurance and a thorough understanding of testing procedures. Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and proven experience managing projects from requirements to deployment. Experienced in streamlining operations and processes to increase productivity, quality and efficiency. Strong ability to rapidly navigate emerging challenges, identify creative and constructive solutions, and quickly gain the trust and respect of team members.
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Data Management
- Software Life Cycle
- Manual Software Testing
- Systems Analysis
- Data Mapping
- Technical Administration
- Automation Testing
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Staff Development
Languages: C, C++, C#, HTML, VB Script, Cobol, Visual Basic, XML, T - SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL
QA / Testing Tools: Automation Anywhere, HP ALM, QTP, Stress Tester, TrueSight, Quality Center, CATSWeb
Defect Tracking: OnTime, JIRA, Visual Intercept, Clear Quest, Fogbugz, HP Quality Center
Development Environments: VMWare, Microsoft Visual Studio, MobiOne Developer, Amazon Web Services, Databricks
Applications: Access, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project, Snag it, SharePoint, Word, Crystal Reporting
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Senior Data Services Lead
- Provide leadership to data services team that is responsible for configuring ETL jobs for the loading of client eligibility and biometric data and ensuring outbound files are transmitted so customers can enroll in CafeWell programs.
- Support client implementations by acting as go - to resource for analysis and in-depth understanding of source data.
- Proactively research and resolve data issues that impact client success. Ensure industry data standards are appropriately utilized to drive data quality and to reduce risk.
- Responsible for process improvements for Data Services team by establishing repository in Confluence for storing key information, maintaining library of ETL jobs and creating operating procedures to improve work flow.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
Manager, Quality Information Systems
- Managed QIS Team that provided technical support for Quality Management Systems and Laboratory Information Systems.
- Maintained the CATSWeb Quality Management System for entire company. Responsible for coordinating requests, defining solutions, preparing project plans, applying configuration changes and performing web and database testing.
- Provided direction within QMS on processes related to CAPA, Change Control, Document Management, Auditing and .
- Performed vendor qualification to support validation. Participated in audits of Quality Systems to ensure GMP compliance.
- Streamlined project process to reduce deployment time for products being implemented in Laboratory Information System.
- Implemented best practices for data management and created advance SQL queries to analyze and test data within QMS.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
Quality Assurance Team Lead / Project Manager
- Supervised a team of 8 QA Engineers and responsible for resource management, risk management and reporting of team efforts.
- Supported project managers by establishing QA Estimates, test plans as well as defined the type of testing to perform.
- Defined test strategy for UI and Integration changes with Soarian Clinicals and with embedded systems for dialysis treatment.
- Set up test environments to allow for ADTs, HL7 Messages, Orders/Results and Charges flow into clinical systems.
- Utilized HP ALM ver 11 for defect tracking. Defined test scripts in QTP for creating test data within Soarian Clinicals.
Confidential , Needham, MA
Client Implementation Manager
- Supported several clients and responsible for the entire engagement of Skills Manager from initial scoping and contracting through business modeling, solution design and launching of the program.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Manager, Quality Assurance
- Oversaw implementation of a QA Team of 4 QA Engineers. Responsible for project staffing, salary reviews and mentoring staff.
- Worked with in house and off shore developers and defined test strategies for 3-tier web based investment systems, Microsoft CRM and hand held devices.
- Instituted best practices and consistency across application teams with the goal of reducing development costs, shortening release cycles and improving quality code.
- Implemented defect tracking application called Ontime, which established central repository for tracking issues, provided operational metrics and greatly enhanced systems development and communication across teams.
- Defined test automation strategy and deployed Automation Anywhere to be able to automate repeatable testing tasks.
- Implemented TrueSight to detect website anomalies as well as to provide web analytics that helped gain insight into web traffic and understand the effect of site performance.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Served as Lead QA Engineer on testing all software product enhancements and defects within Millennium, which is a software product developed by Confidential for payroll processing, tax calculations and reporting.
- Coordinated the development, implementation and testing of Payentry.com, which is the web based version of Millennium.
- Created project plans for each upgrade of the system as well as oversee testing of new enhancements.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Lead QA Analyst
- Worked closely with Senior HR Managers at clients and determined web based solutions for supporting the benefits administration for their employees and mapped benefit eligibility rules into functional specifications.
- Managed the implementation for a web based benefit enrollment system for BBWI, to allow over 5000 employees to enroll in benefits for plan year 2004 and 2005. Designed and tested new web screens, database schemas and confirmation statements.
- Coordinated the implementation of Crystal Enterprise 9.0 for both TYCO and SPHERION. This required creating data repositories, configuring new platforms, migrating to new servers, designing reports, and providing to end users.
- Served as point person for creating 834 transaction files and implementing process for transmitting benefit data to providers.