- Offering 6 years of cross - functional experience; seeking challenging assignments across the industry
- Experience across BPO/ KPO Operations, Reporting & Analysis, Process Management & Improvement, Change Management, Customer Service Management, Quality Assurance, Relationship Management and Team Management.
- Well rounded intellect with a strong Process Management & Quality Assurance ability backed by excellent analytical rigor to deploy primary and secondary research techniques to derive Reporting Analysis, understand customer segments thus facilitate achievement of company growth objectives.
- Proficient in analyzing the existing processes, evaluating the areas of improvements and accordingly implementing process modifications .
- Highly Skilled in designing and implementing systems and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall quality operations and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Highly inquisitive, creative & talented Professional with significant and progressive experience in driving Quality Management Initiatives and fostering efficiency.
KEY STRENGTH AREAS:
- Defining service standards and guidelines that serve as benchmark for excellent service delivery thereby contributing towards ameliorated service.
- Framing work direction and plan for the associates after thorough assessment of their capabilities.
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes; ensuring uniformity in the process understanding at the client’s and the organization’s end.
- Conducting internal process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters/systems as per defined guidelines.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations.
Computer Languages: Excel/VBA, SQL, Access/VBA, C, MS.NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF and WPF), CORE JAVA
Database Programming: TL/SQL, MS-Access, MS-SQL server, LINQ, Knowledge in Oracle 10G & 11G
Software: Crystal Reports, MS-Office 95/97/2000/2002/2003/ XP/2007/2010 including Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Ms InfoPath., SharePoint 7 & 10, Knowledge in VSTO and Open XML.
Operating System: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, NT, Vista, Windows 7(Flavors), MS DOS and UNIX/LINUX (Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Solaris)
Basic Knowledge: IIS7., VM Ware, VirtualBox, NetApps, Networking and Cloud, Six Sigma & Lean Tools
Team Developer - Reporting Analyst
- Responsible for the Reporting and Automation for all metrics for Confidential Operation. This requires frequent interaction with different process owners. The data Received is analyzed and reported to the business executive and respective process owners on monthly basis, identifying the gaps and automating the tasks for easy reporting.
- Efficiently checked the loans carefully and try to give all possible options to customer to retain his Home, before the loan goes to foreclosure.
- Worked for a FRR (Foreclosure Referral Review), reviewed the Mortgage Loans which can be prevent from the Foreclosure as per the Checklist also worked for a LandSafe National Default, LandSafe Opener process, Landsafe Updates Process and CA-TSG Quality Review as an Auditor.
- Involved in the processing on Non-default loan applications keying a legal description of the property in Title search Report in Openers.
- Process on Non Default loan applications updating the Title Search Report in Updates Process.
- Auditing the documents completed by stateside examiners and provides them feedback by creating another PDF with highlighting errors and giving correction suggestions.
- To give floor support when the Cross Functional Teams are worked in Updates Process, Investor Audit and conducting Training Session in Openers, Updates and CA Team to train-up.
- To enlight the legal terms in the processes, Preparing Dashboard Reports for the Processes.
- Facilitating and conducting Transition Queue and New Hire Training sessions together with conducting Calibration sessions and Quality Assurance Training.
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams in different locations for quality data and analysis also involved in End to End business reporting & analysis.
- Handled weekly/monthly & Adhoc Reporting also prepared business review decks for executive/Auditors.