- Over 6+ years of professional experience in Information technology in Quality Assurance both Manual and Automated Testing, and Software Development in various Client Server environments, Healthcare and Web - based applications.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills. Technically sound, Result-Oriented with strong Problem solving skills. Innovative & efficient. Capable of working as a Team Member or Individually.
- Extensively worked in Agile Scrum and believe in agile principles to improve Quality.
- Experience in preparing Test plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
- Experienced in telecom, banking, financial, and health care domains
- Excellent in reviewing Specification Documents, involved in writing test plans and test cases and executing test cases.
- Actively participated and contributed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Analysis, Test plan formulation, Test Design and Test Automation.
- Experienced in using SDLC models like waterfall, agile software development methodology.
- Involved in entire QA life Cycle, which includes Design, Development, and Implementation.
- Strong Skill set of SDLC tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla, SOAP UI, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver, Load Runner and QTP.
- Work experience with QTP API, QC API
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance, Stress, Functional, Unit and E2E Testing.
- Experience in execution of automated test scripts using Mercury Tools (Test Director/Quality Center, Load Runner, and QTP ) based on business/functional specifications.
- Involved in preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Defect Report, and Weekly Status Reports.
- Good exposure in creating documents like QA Status Report, QA Summary Reports, QA Test Logs, Issue, and defects.
- Generated automation scripts for all relevant modules with the project by using Selenium.
- Performed Back end testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
Testing/Test Management /Defect Management tools: Selenium 2 Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, JMeter, HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) Load Runner, Web Driver, Cucumber, Quality center, VB Script, Firebug descriptive programming
Web Browsers & Servers & Operating Systems: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, WindowsXP, Mac os, Linux, Unix.
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, UML.
Database: Oracle R12, MS Access, DB2, SQL.TOAD
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Project Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, OOD, UML, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Dear born, MI
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Created Project Plan, Business Process Requirements, Technical Requirements, Test Specifications, and Test Results.
- Developed automated scripts for Regression Testing through Selenium Web Driver .
- Used Maven for building the Web Driver project.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver with Junit.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Worked on API automation testing.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Modification and execution of Test case Scripts in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (Junit).
- Create plan for automating manual test cases with Selenium WebDriver.
- Automate Test Cases and create Test Suites locally within Eclipse for Functional, Integration, Regression, and Browser Compatibility using selenium.
- Worked on a HP ALM for Manual test cases and raising defects.
- Update test framework, which is based upon Page Object Design pattern, for any new business logic and web elements.
- Identify the defects and raise the tickets in JIRA/QC .
- Used Selenium Grid/WebDriver to test the compatibility of the tests across multiple servers/browsers.
- Involved in web base GUI testing, Functional testing, regression testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing.
- Worked on web services using Java API for XML services (JAX WS), SOAP , WSDL and supported build and deploying of SOAP Web APIs Services.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Selenium Web Driver , Jenkins, Sauce Labs, SQL, Jira, Eclipse Windows 7, HTML, QC, HPALM, GIT, TestNG and Cucumber,Maven, Accurev.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked in the form of sprint team with business analysts and developers in agile methodology. Performed tests on various sprints of Agile/scrum development process.
- Reviewed business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Performed specification analysis, created test cases, test plans, tested software applications, and logged defects, worked with development team in resolving defects and assisted in production issues resolution & retesting.
- Collaborated with business analysts to understand and help clarify requirements and assess testability.
- Designed High Level Test Cases and Scenarios that map back to High Level Requirements and Use Cases.
- Executed and managed functional, integration, and system test cases, recorded and managed defects.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Assisted Business analyst by providing test cases for use at the User Acceptance Test Level.
- Executed Regression test cases by using functional tool Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed Automation Scripts for desired test scenarios with the help of XPATH/ID/CSS/NAME/CLASS NAME.
- Extensively involved in Defect/exploratory/Adhoc/smoke testing after each build (Validation &Regression).
- Developed ANT Scripts to run the automation tests and integrated it with Continuous Integration System.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using TestNg and executing them as test suit.
- Provided back end testing for data validation using SQL.
- Involved in testing the database and data validation using SQL Queries.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium.
- Reported the Coverage status of test performed on the daily/weekly basis.
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Quality Center/ALM 11, Junit, Java, Soap UI, SQL server 7.0, MS Office, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, XML, Window 7.
- Developed Test Cases on the user stories (functional and technical requirements), based on SRS documents and Mapping documents from Business analyst and technical design documents from Developers.
- Worked in Agile methodology. Attended sprint plan meetings to review the requirements.
- Maintained issue trackers to track requirement and business clarifications.
- Involved in manual testing of the application and tested the billing functionality and call rating.
- Worked on Selenium hybrid framework, identifying the functional areas and created different functions to make the scripts reusable in Selenium WebDriver .
- Prepared test scripts using TestNG framework and worked on continuous integration testing using Jenkins
- Worked on Selenium grid for cross browser testing and Used Maven as build tool, SVN as subversion
- Generated Reports/Graphs using TestNG (XSLT reports and HTML reports)
- Converted manual test scripts to automated test scripts and enhanced the scripts in Eclipse IDE using selenium with Java.
- Automated test scenarios for GUI, Functionality, Integration and Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Worked on Data Driven Testing using Selenium WebDriver to test the application with different sets of data.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Security Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance test.
- Member of the UAT Team, wrote Enhancement Requests and worked with the perspective of the user.
- Coordinated with developers to fix the bugs and conducted Functional (Positive and Negative), and Integration Testing.
- Participated in weekly meeting with the management team and walkthroughs.
- Worked on web services using SoapUI and used Jira for defect tracking.
Environment: Quality Center/ALM 11, Jira, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, Maven, XML, Web Services, Java/J2EE, SQL, SoapUI, XML, SQL, SVN, TestNG, Unix.
- Interacted with Business team to understand Business logic and User Requirements.
- Reviewed business requirement documents and content requirement documents for testability and usability, consulted development staff with regards to system functionality.
- Performed Functional Integration Testing, smoke testing and Regression testing on each module.
- Involved in gathering test data for testing positive and Negative scenarios.
- Performed ad hoc testing, executed test cases and verified actual results against expected results.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Identified bugs and tracking by using Bugzilla.
- Involvement in Peer Reviews for test cases.
- Coordination with Development and Business teams to better understand the application functionalities.
- Used Quality Center to store all test management activities i.e. testing results, metrics, created test Cases, and reporting.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Windows 2000.