- Over 15 years of experience in testing Web, ERP and CRM applications.
- 5+ years of experience leading On - Site/Off-Shore teams.
- 8 plus years of experience developing and execution of Manual Test for all phases of the STLC
- 6 years of experience in automation and performance testing using Mercury and Rational tools.
- Proficient in documenting Test Plans, Scripts, manuals.
- Expertise in gathering Test Metrics through extensive use of test management tools.
- Strong foundation in QA Management, compliance with QA standards and developing audits and reports.
- 6+ years of experience in data validation testing developing SQL Queries on DB2 and Oracle databases.
- 3+ years of experience as business coordinator interacting with major stakeholders in UAT.
- Good working knowledge on Data Warehouse and ETL processes using Informatica, Business Objects and OBIEE.
- Extensive experience with software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and capable of multi-tasking.
CRM: Siebel CRM & Analytics (OBIEE), Salesforce.com
ERP: SAP R/3 (MM, PP-PI, SD, FI-CO and HR modules, Oracle Financial Applications
Languages: Java, .Net, VB, HTML, C, XML, PL/SQL and TSL
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
IDE s: Visual Caf, Visual Basic
Automation Tools: Mercury QTP, Winrunner, SOAP UI, Selenium
Performance Tools: Mercury Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester
Defect/Test Mgmt.: Mercury Quality Center ALM, Clear Quest, Clear Case, PVCS Tracker, RQM, RPM, JIRA, Version One
Operating Systems: Windows 95/00/NT/XP/07 and UNIX
Other tools: TOAD, WIN SQL
Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Sr QA Analyst
Environment: Java, .Net, Siebel CRM (Public Sector), OBIEE, Oracle Financials, Informatica, Quality Center ALM, MS Office, MS Visio, SQL Developer, JIRA, Version ONE, Selenium, Rational Performance Tester
- Developed and executed Manual Test Cases for all the business scenarios both in positive and negative approach.
- Executed Manual Test Cases for all phases of the Software testing life cycle on system, integration, functionality and data validation.
- Extensively worked on developing test cases for all mobile apps for the online application process developed for Montgomery County.
- Actively involved in Reviewing the Functional Requirements and Technical Design documents with the Business and Development Team.
- Involved in developing/reviewing the Test Plan document, suggested and made necessary changes in different areas such as Scope of Testing, Entry and Exit Criteria and on all phases of the Testing Life Cycle.
- Good working knowledge on managing the quality standards and delivering testing audits on various releases during the Software Development working in cross-functional and cross-organizational teams .
- Developed test cases and supported the UAT team in executing the test cases and escalated the issues accordingly to Development, Business and QA teams.
- Developed automation test scripts for regression and data management for all Web and CRM applications on all critical business transactions using Selenium.
- Developed and executed performance testing scenarios using Rational Performance Tester. Reported the performance bottlenecks and delivered the Performance Analysis reports coordinating with multiple teams.
- Responsible for scheduling the test execution, defect status meeting and delivering the reports to higher management.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr QA Analyst
Environment: Java, .Net, Siebel CRM, Oracle BI 11G OBIEE), Salesforce.com, ALM, Load Runner, QTP, Agility, TOAD, Informatica,, MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windows 7 OS
- The responsibilities include developing the test strategy, test cases for all the functionality Integrated with the Organizations Financial and Investment related applications.
- Good hands on experience in developing the software testing process as per the Quality Management and Quality Assurance methods and standards in an Agile environment.
- Developed Manual test cases for all the migration process from legacy applications to the applications developed using the latest technologies.
- Scheduled review meetings for all the Manual test cases developed for integration and interface between the Organization’s Web applications with CRM and OBIEE applications and validating the data.
- Coordinated with Business teams, Development and SMEs in gathering the functional requirements and validate the design documents in building the test cases.
- Developed test cases for System, Integration and Functionality testing around all the business areas for Pricing, Compensation, Client Relationships, Companies, Opportunities and Contacts going through the Use Cases and the business requirements.
- Generated the test execution and defect status reports on a day to day basis and escalated the issues to both the development and business teams.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and logged the day to day updates and activities in the story boards using the Agility application for each Sprint execution.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr QA Lead Analyst
Environment: s: Siebel CRM & UCM 8.1.1, SOAP UI, TOAD, Java, .Net, Oracle EDQ, Quality Center, Oracle Data Base, Load Runner, Share Point, MS Office, Windows 7 Professional
- Responsible for developing and scheduling review meetings for all the Manual Test cases developed (both positive and negative scenarios) for all the business functionality.
- Executed the test casas manually and escalated the issues accordingly for all the business transactions in all phases of the testing processes.
- Lead the team on both onsite and offshore environment.
- Responsible for delivering the test plan, test strategy and test metrics documents to management.
- Scheduled review meetings for all test cases developed for integration, System, Functional and Regression testing involving the QA, Business and Development teams.
- Developed test plan and test cases for Web Services testing using SOAP UI.
- Responsible for scheduling the status meetings for both Test execution and defect tracking. Used HP Quality Center to document daily status reports.
- Coordinated regression and performance testing efforts developing the regression and performance test scripts.
- Coordinated and developed test plan, strategy, manuals for UAT and handled post production issues.
- Lead & managed Reporting standards, trends & metrics for internal/external projects in an Agile environment.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Environment: OBIEE, Siebel 8.1, Salesforce.com, MS 9.1, SAP (MM and FI CO), SAP BO, Win SQL, SOAP UI, Informatica, Quality Center, Load Runner, Java, .net
- Tested the integration between various applications (Web, CRM, ERP and reporting tools) in the day to day transactions as per the organizations demands and requirements.
- Lead team responsible for developing Test Plans & metrics for all phases & releases of applications implemented.
- Hosted daily status meetings for offshore & onsite teams and delivered daily status report on the testing activities.
- Coordinated with Business teams, Development and SMEs to gather functional requirements & validate design documents in building test cases for Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing.
- Developed test cases for all the eCommerce applications which provides online purchases of various products and accessories manufactured by Dell.
- Developed and executed test cases for all Point of Sales systems using mobile apps (using iPhone, iPad) on different operating systems like iOS, Android etc.
- Lead test case review meetings to ensure QA team fulfilled the high level business and design requirements.
- Developed test cases for migration from Siebel to Salesforce.com generating reports for business components.
- Executed test cases for all transactions integrated with external applications on Web services using SOAP UI.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr QA Consultant
Environment: Java, .Net, Siebel 8.1.2, RPM, RQM, Clear Quest, SOAP UI, Rational Performance Tester, Oracle Fusion, IBM IFP, Oracle Financials, DB2, Lotus Notes, MS Office
- Developed and delivered Test Plan/Strategy documents for all application releases.
- Developed test cases for transactions involved in Manage Walk in Process, Manage Payments & Agreements coordinating with distributed teams for data set up & dependencies with other business processes.
- Used Rational Tools like RQM, RPM & Clear Quest for script development, test execution & defect tracking.
- Developed performance test scripts and customized reports using Rational Performance Tester.
- Involved in daily defect tracking & test execution status meetings and delivered reports to management.
Confidential, PALO ALTO, CA
Sr QA Analyst
Environment: Siebel 7.7, Salesforce.com, Informatica, QTP, Quality Center, JIRA, Share Point, MS Office, MS Visual Studio.
- As SR. QA Analyst my responsibilities involved in coordinating with business, development and end- user teams in gathering the necessary documents to develop test plan, test cases (both manual and automation) for all the business processes involved in Siebel CRM (sales and Call Center).
- Coordinated with both onsite and offshore teams in delivering the day-to-day testing status to the higher authorities.
- Developed test matrix, test plan and test cases for UAT for all the business functionality.
- Developed test cases for API on all the applications integrated with Siebel and Salesforce.com and other customer oriented web applications.
- Developed test plan and test cases for all the releases for the functionality involved in Lead Management, Account, Contacts, Activities and Opportunities on individual role and responsibilities.
- Validated data executing SQL queries for different reports on Lead, Sales, Campaign, # Completed Activities, # of Custom Reports Created and Google Adwords Reports in Salesforce.com from both Reports and Dashboard views.
- Coordinated in end-user developing necessary manuals for all the applications highlighting the daily business transactions mostly used.
- Developed automation test scripts for all the critical business scenarios using QTP for regression testing on all phases of the application releases.
- Responsible for managing the test schedules and providing the test results on daily basis in an Agile environment.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Senior QA Tester
Environment: Java, .Net, Siebel Analytics, Clear Quest, Clear Case, MS Office, Win Runner, DB2, Windows XP
- Developed test cases for various reports based on the functional requirements and design documents.
- Developed SQL queries in DB2 for different metric calculations to generate the reports for different fields.
- Developed automated scripts for different queries in Siebel Analytics based on the business requirements.
- Developed reports, score cards for business requirements on all the available Dash Boards and Subject Areas for GUI and back end validation for the Siebel 6.3 to Siebel 7.8 Analytics Migration process.
- Developed test conditions for reports & scorecards on individual Customer Service Representative at Call Center level throughout the USA.
- Tracked the defects and updated the test documents in Clear Quest and Clear Case.
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
Senior QA Analyst
Environment: Siebel 7.5/7.8, VB, HTML, QTP 8.2/9.0, Junit, Quality Center), Win SQL, DB2, MS Access, MQ Series, Share Point, MS Office, Windows XP, Unix
- Responsible for identifying typical business scenarios and developing test scripts for both manual and automation testing for Quotes, Policies, Pricing.
- Interacting with Business, Development teams validating the issues in daily/weekly meetings taking a lead role throughout the testing phase for all the releases with both onsite and offshore QA team.
- Developed test scripts to validate the performance of the application for all the critical scenarios after migration using Load Runner 8.0
- Responsible for all the changes/enhancements made which are identified during UAT and played key role in supporting the Operations and Maintenance team.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr QA Tester
Environment: Siebel CRM 7.5, JAVA, .NET, Test Director 8 (Quality Center), QTP 8.2, Oracle 9i, Junit, TOAd, SQL Server, MS Office, Windows, Unix
- Responsible for developing manual and automation test scripts for Trading Desk, Housing Community Development and LAPS/CAT Conversion applications.
- Arranged review meetings upon completion of the test scripts based on the business and design documents provided for all the releases.
- Verified the transactions for Service Requests, Opportunities, Activities, Reports and all other business requirements related to a House Loan Lender ship accounts.
- Developed different test scenarios for DATA verification for all the interfaces interacting with Siebel for all the applications.
- Was responsible for executing both the manual and automated scripts using QTP and updating the defect status using Test Director 8.0
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Environment: Siebel 7.5.3/7.7, SAP MM & SD Module, Oracle 8i, Junit, MS Access, QTP 6.5, Load Runner 8.0, Test Director 7.6/8.0, TOAD, Windows XP, UNIX
- Developed test cases both manual and automation on all the Siebel and Oracle applications on Quotes, Pricing and Order Submission for Sales Force Automation processes.
- Executed the interface and integration testing scripts for the data upload using PL/SQL, MS Access for daily and monthly updates.
- Was completely responsible in managing the team playing a Lead Role interacting with the business users for System, integration and UAT testing and coordinating between offshore and on-site team.