To serve the Organization as a hard worker in this competitive environment, challenging my professional skills.
PC Environment: MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, XP, Win7, Outlook, Rimage CD - ROM Tower’s, Novell NetWare Admin, Administering MS Windows NT 4.0, Norton Ghost, ProComm, Change Management System, MacAfee, Internet Explorer, Confidential handwriting software, Unisys Softcar handwriting, CCNA. Team Foundation Server ( TFS), Customer relationship management ( CRM). GoToMeeting Webex
Software: IBM OS/390 MVS, JES3, JES2, TSO, IMS, CICS, DB2, VTAM, NCCF, VPS, JCL,CA7, OPCE Job Scheduling, AF Operator, M204, Omegamon.
Hardware: IBM 9672, 3990, 3081, 3033, 3088, 3380, 3174, 3745, STK Iceberg DASD
Confidential, Jefferson City, MO
- Project lead on new customer installs, working with Management and Development departments.
- Created SQL Database queries to extract and analyzed needed data to ensure product development target.
- Liaison for new and old customers in setting up new installations.
- Responsible for maintaining timelines.
- Created product install CD's with Install Shield 2012, for all software.
- Created custom install CD’s per customer requests.
- Responsible for certifying, supporting and troubleshooting new check imaging scanners.
- Supported customer service techs if customer problems were beyond their scope of knowledge (i.e. special products, 3rd party vendor products).
- Implemented, supported multiple software products.
- Held several developers license key’s for specialized 3rd party vendor products.
- Maintaining confidentially and security standards GLBA.
- End user support of hardware and software.
- Developed training material for customer/staff training. Made sure documentation was current.
Sr. Q/A Product Development and design
- Held meetings with customers for discussion of product enhancements.
- Submitted change requests for issues.
- Built computers for proper product testing environment.
- Performed regression and performance testing on proprietary software.
- Worked with developers/programmers to insure proper operation of software and in developing new products.
- Tested existing software products for issues to ensure product viability.
- Responsible for new product enhancement development and ensuring enhancements were viable prior to installation.
- Creating customer install CD’s using Install Shield 2010.
- Confidential Check Reader software to read banking documents.
- Assist customer service techs discussing the resolution to customer issues. Worked with programmers on developing new products.
- Convert existing data from banks to run with our software.
- Created and developed sales force laptop demonstration software in a virtual environment and software upgrades.
- Requested several product enhancements for better performance and accuracy.
- Disaster recovery testing. Prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Document work instructions for use of developed reports.
- Documented instructions for product use and education.
- Organized documentation for support and developers.
- Created reports and documentation for customers.
- Experience in testing methodologies and practices.
- Trained staff on product enhancements.
- Updated training material.
- Developed training programs.
- Created tests to ensure staff understood material.
- Trained clients on various software programs.
- Created/executed test cases.
Customer Service Technician - Help Desk
- Travel to customer sites to install and train their staff on software.
- Assist customers in resolving issues with software.
- This included ensuring correct Bank balancing at end of the day transactions.
- Setup annual disaster backup for bank testing to ensure federal guidelines were met.
- Train new employees for customer support.
- Setup and trouble shoot FTP.
- End user support.
- Trouble shooting issues.
- Online Help Desk Ticket system.
- Experienced in call center software.
Confidential, Ponca City, Ok
- Project included creating an Engineering database to allow process improvement to shop floor regarding CAD drawings, revisions, bill of materials. Instructed users on PC software.
Confidential, Broken Arrow, Ok
Business Owner / Working Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of running retail coffee shop which entailed, inventory control, merchandising, customer service, personnel issues, maintaining scheduling for six staff, payroll, marketing, training of new employees, etc.
- Owned coffee shop fourteen (14) months and sold for 38% profit.
- This was accomplished through streamlining processes to make business more profitable.
- Product control and inspection. Sold business.
Confidential, Tulsa, Ok
IT Help Desk
- Worked with customers to determine cause of problems and schedule timely resolution.
- Install and de-install equipment.
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair full range of PC hardware, software, printers and other computer peripheral devices.
- Security accesses.
- System backup administrator.
- Project Manager. Problem solving.
- Adhered to standards and policies.
- Customer Service.