- Accomplished QA professional with 14+ years of progressive experience and proven record of significant, successful contribution in quality management, project management, process improvement, business analysis/evaluation, product - development life cycle methodologies, supplier management, and quality- management systems, processes, standards, and systems in a wide range of organizations that previously had no standards or programs in place.
Business Lead & QA Director
- Meet with CxO teams, perform discovery phase Confidential new clients, understand business needs, gather initial requirements and perform gap analysis to propose a IT solution, suggest tools and manage a strategic partnership with clients
- Overseeing wide variety of global quality operations and activities of 80+ QA consultants onsite and offshore across worldwide across 20 clients in working with many global support teams, including PMO, Outsourcing, Systems Integration, Test, Production Support
- Worked with directors and sr. directors from different regions (US, Europe, Asia) to identify the business requirements to implement a global sales planning solution for wholesale and retail sales, documented business requirement documents, training manuals, provided corporate training @ Fossil
- Developed processes and standards and initiated TCoE operations
- Documented, tracked, and reported organizational performance excellence scorecard goals and metrics to senior-level management.
- Managed projects in SAP IP, SAP BW, SAP BI, OBIEE, Sales Force in requirements phase, QA phase and production support phase
Project Test Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Managed QA initiative with team of 30+ QA Leads from 5 vendors, on major changes to a suite of 60+ applications as a result of federal law changes in collecting the late charges from mortgage payment defaulters
- Interact with SVPs and VPs from different LOBs owning all the 60+ applications to get an agreement on scope for testing, created master test plan and scenarios and prepared metrics
- Implemented industry standards and best practices and steered to success
- Involved testing in multiple technologies and tools
Senior QA Program Manager
- Managed projects in Sales Force Confidential Pharmaceuticals for a major implementation of Veeva
- Developed and institutionalized numerous ISO- and SEI-compliant organizational Web-based processes on page processes, as well as quality manual, quality manual implementation processes, and QMS policies across organization
- Participated in developing continuous organizational review board and processes, as well as developing and institutionalizing organizational common-process architecture and process-element definitions.
- Reduced cycle time of performing product audits from one staff-month down to a half a staff-month.
- Developed and implemented supplier system-level quality-assurance plan template.
- Involved in managing testing Sales Force (Veeva) applications
Senior QA Manager
- Testing delivery and management of multiple projects in several technologies including Sales force, SAP, PeopleSoft with teams located globally confidential.
- Estimation, Budgeting, Solution Providing, Metrics
- People Management - staffing, performance management, and development /coaching of team members
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group
- Customer satisfaction, resource utilization, project profitability and quality and Process management.
- Provide direction for a project team in all the project phases
- Closely monitors of critical aspects of project critical paths, reporting to Sr. Director of the practice
- Organize and lead Governance Meetings, Status report meetings, Conference room pilot sessions, Steering Committee meeting
System Analyst/QA Analyst
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Review business requirement documents, system specification documents, high level design documents, mapping documents and prepare test scenarios
- Involve in VB, C++ coding
- Prepare test strategy and get approval from client leads and implement
- Create Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Summary Report
- Create Test Scenarios and walk through with the development/business teams for approval
- Write database test cases for back end testing for billing scenarios
- Execute test cases for functional testing, regression testing
- Identify scenarios for automation and write automation scripts using QTP
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on testing deliverables through each stage of the project