- Overall 6 Years of experience in Confidential Testing, LTE log analysis, LTE Mobile Field Testing and test case development in TTCN3.
- Expertise on 3GPP Standard, architecture, interface and signaling / protocol
- Rich IOT experience on LTE/EPC, 3G with packet, signalling analysis.
- Detailed IOT test cases design, test procedure, test plan and execution communications
- Working on Debugging of failures in Conformance Testing, IOT Testing and Field Testing of LTE UE Stack.
- Hands on Experience in Field testing, IRAT Testing, Handoff testing, Data throughput, Call Processing testing,
- Good Exposure of different LTE protocol layers (NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC & PHY).
- Proficient with TTCN - 3 scripting for automation of LTE UE Stack test cases.
- Test case development, execution, log analysis and bug tracking.
- Hard-working, aggressive, good team player, quick learner with ability to adapt to changes in domain.
- Skilled with using tools Wireshark, QXDM, QCAT, Mobile Analyser, Artemis, Crash Inspect, System Trace Tool, Phone Tool, Connection Manager, IRTC, TTCN3-Workbench
Domains: Wireless communication
Wireless Protocols: LTE, UMTS, CDMA
Protocol Testing Language: TTCN-3
Testing Tools: Wireshark, QXDM, QCAT, XShell, Mobile Analyser, Artemis, Crash Inspect, System Trace Tool, Phone Tool, Connection Manager, IRTC
Coding Languages: C-Language
Programming Tools: IBM Rational System Tester, TTWorkbench
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Preparing a time line for IOT planning and execution.
- Reviewing Supplier's baseline of IOT Lab environment to confirm alignment on hardware, software releases, intended roadmap functionality and expected performance.
- Reviewing the Statement of Compliance ("SoCs") (for Product-Vendors) with respect to the 3GPP standards, then prepare and provide the S0C analysis report.
- Performing necessary escalations (through the Services Vendor) pertaining to the Product Vendor's equipment suppliers if issues go unaddressed.
- Participating in the effort to create IOT test plan (based on 3GPP standard versions for LTE, CDMA and UMTS), IOT Test Configuration and I0T Reports documenting IOT test execution results.
- Execution of X2 IOT, S1 IOT, eCSFB IOT testing and capture the network element logs and check the pass and failed logs with 3GPP standards.
- Raise new CR in case test case log doesn’ Confidential compliance with 3GPP standards.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- System level analysis of Field test logs and identifying issues.
- Raising new CR and routing the issue to proper UE subcomponent to help developer and minimizing their load.
- Throughput testing carried out for static and mobility test cases, which include file transfer (Upload/Download) using Total Commander or Filezilla.
- Providing Confidential command sequence document to testers to ease test case execution.
- Contributed to analyzing data stalls seen in field test and IOT environment.
- Analysis of issues related to low data throughput.
- Analysing field testing logs captured in different locations and providing support in case of any issues.
- Contributed for identification of scenarios for Phase-1 & Phase-2 of project.
- Preparation of design documents for various scenarios in accordance with LTE 3GPP standard.’
- Reviewed test cases and provided additions/changes. Presented various test cases/scenarios to the business teams for approval
- Feature testing includes Handoffs, iRAT Handoffs, Call Forwarding, Call Conference, DTMF Pause etc.
- Developing scripts using TTCN-3 compliant with ETSI scripts and implementation of new features as requested by client.
- Providing to new team members for quick learning.
Tools : QXDM, QPST, QCAT
- Working as Field Tester of phones supporting both UMTS and GSM technologies.
- Drive Testing - Mobility tests for various call related and inter-RAT scenarios.
- Capturing and analysing logs for layer 3 messages.
- Error tracking, bug scrub “triage” meeting between test and development teams.
Subject Matter Expert
Tools : PST/MST/SDP/MPS (OMS Tools), Toad
- Involved in requirement clarification of various modes of operation.
- Master bench test case report preparation.
- Performing Functional, Integration, System, Regression and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Reviewing and updating the Test cases for requirements coverage and completeness.
- Maintaining test cases and test scripts to in corporate Bug Fixes and new enhancements in each release.