- Close to 6 years of experience in Administration and Support for ETL and BI Tools - Abinitio, Cognos and Microstrategy
- Expertise in ITIL Process.
- Expertise in Banking domain: Credit Cards.
- Excellent Knowledgeof Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Expertise in Unix Shell and Batch scripting.
- Experience in Share point for document versioning and maintenance.
- Expertise in Change Management tools like Managenow, Infoweb and Servicenow
- Expertise in Monitoring tool- HP Sitescope.
- Experience in Capacity Management tool- BMC Perceiver
- Strong Communication, Management and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good analytical and technical abilities.
- Team leadership skills, proactive, and committed
ETL Tools: Abinitio
BI Tools: MicroStrategy, Cognos
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows 9x/2000/XP/7/8, Linux, UNIX
Scheduling Tools: Control-M, Windows Scheduler
Monitoring Tools: HP-Sitescope
Capacity Management Tool: BMC Perceiver
Incident and Change Management Tools: ManageNow, Infoweb, ServiceNow
Other Tools: Putty, WinScp, AppView
Technologies: BI and ETL Tools- Abinitio, Cognos and Microstrategy
Administration and Support Analyst
- Identified requests/tasks and queues and business rules.
- Monitoring and rectifying time-critical report generation faults and deploying new releases.
- Developing shell scripts for automating various alerts for proactive monitoring of the system. .
- Daily monitoring of the application servers.
- User Administration, Coordinating with IBM for server patching and for powercycling the servers.
- Code migration from development to testing to production servers using ETL Process.
- Diagnosing and resolving unexpected outages with production servers.
- Point of contact with client for business requests and performances.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis of issues (technical, functional and business) and being a point of contact provided permanent fixes for the same.
- Maintained project’s documentations as per the standards followed by Infosys. This documentation proved helpful during process audits.
- Fair knowledge of development.
- Installation and configuration of Cognos 10 components on single server and Distributed platform
- System Administration activities including User administration (create/edit user/role/groups), datasource configuration, import/export of archives, cube refresh, security administration (maintenance of folders, packages and access rights)
- New project hosting and decommissioning of unused projects
- License Audit and Management for all application teams
- Set up auto refresh of cubes on all E1, E2 and E3 environment
- Micorstrategy version upgrade from 9.2.1 to 9.4.1.
- Platform upgrade from Solaris to Linux.
- End to End Microstrategy installation from desktop
- Components to web deployment and installation.
- Narrowcast development and object migration.
- Setup of new project to the environment.
- Object Migration and Duplication of project.
- Managing user access.
- Project configuration changes and governing settings and cache governing and setup.
- Creating DSN and setting up database connection and testing database for the project.
- Automation of command manager scripts.
- Tuning the system for better performance.
- Web administration.
- Troubleshooting report and Infrastructure related issue.
Technologies: BI and ETL Tools- Abinitio and Cognos
- Analyzed Business requirement and functional requirement specification documents.
- Preparing to Test Summaries, Test Cases and mapping requirements.
- Preparing to SQL queries, test data related to test cases.
- Involved in ETL testing by using Abinitio, Oracle SQL Developer.
- Involved in Cognos Report testing.
- Running SQL queries to get the test cases and manipulating the database as per the requirements and checking the integrity of the Database.
- Performed Regression testing to identify the errors after fixing of bugs in the software.
- Performed Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting.
- Performed retesting of defects.
- Coordinated with the Business and Development team to understand the defects.
- Detailed and clear interaction/communication with team members, managers, peers and Customer team members.
- Preparation of DSR.