- Technical expert with 24+ years of hands - on supervisory and training experience in the Confidential and an additional six years of experience.
- Outstanding coaching skills, with a motivational leadership style that consistently delivers performance improvement.
- Expertise in gas turbine engines, power generation, electrical systems and electronics.
- Leader with a track record of cost savings, operational improvement, and compliance.
- Teamwork Hands-On Training Innovative Dependability Judgment Quality
- Safety Cost Reduction & Avoidance Troubleshooting Analysis Computer Software Proficiency
- Problem Solving Simulator Training Written and Oral Communication Qualifications
Confidential, Kalkaska, Michigan
- Responsible for the removal, installation, inspection and troubleshooting of electric smart meters for the homes and business’ of Consumer’s Energy customers.
- Maintains safe working environment and adheres to all OSHA safety regulations for working on energized electrical circuits.
Confidential, Grayling, Michigan
- Responsible for installing, operating, maintaining, repairing, and modifying the Confidential, computers, software, databases, electronics, video equipment, battlefield effects, training buildings and site specific equipment.
- Coordinated and scheduled training events with Confidential and law enforcement agencies to maximize training effectiveness.
Confidential, San Diego, California
- managed in-house programs/processes to monitor training requirements utilizing various databases tracked replacement personnel; created individual training plans provided school quota management documented completed and future training schedules.
Training Team Leader & Engineering Inspector
- Evaluated and coached shipboard trainers and programs including Quality Assurance and Engineering Safety Programs to drive ongoing improvement.
- Partnered with senior management to identify training needs and make targeted recommendations.
- Assessed engineering plant condition to ensure a safe environment.
- Established and tracked performance metrics.
- Reported on crew effectiveness and provided action plans for success.
- Supervised the development and implementation of guidelines for engineering drill certification of San Diego based Smart Ship Cruisers.
- Conducted inspections, evaluations and training on over 20 ships receiving the highest praise from Commanding Officers and Chief Engineers.
- Qualified as Gas Turbine Engineering Plant Control Officer and led dramatic turnaround by increasing qualification standards and improving the qualification process for all engineering plant personnel.
- Earned qualification as an Aegis Cruiser Command Duty Officer supervising a Confidential warship, all aspects of shipboard operations, evolutions and 280 officer and enlisted crewmembers.
- Directly supervised 56 enlisted shipboard engineers including Gas Turbine Electrical and Mechanical Technicians, HVAC Technicians, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Welders, Pipefitters, Machinists and Damage Control Specialists.