- With around 4 years of experience in all Software Testing and developed Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Plan and Automation test scripts using Selenium and Java.
- Extensive working experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies and process.
- Experienced in web user interface automation testing with Selenium WebDriver, java, JUnit, Cucumber and TestNG frame works.
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, QTP/UFT, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Cucumber, Jbehave, and SOAP UI and HP Quality Center.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, and scheduling, testing, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Software Testing, Performance testing, Backed end Testing, Black - box Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Key expertise includes testing and debugging GUI and Multi-Applications environment and automated testing using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium RC/IDE.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in making Data Driven and Keyword Driven framework to maintain test suite.
- Solid experience in testing the AngularJS based application using Protractor.
- Used Selenium Cucumber for functional validation and Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (ATDD) framework.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, BugZilla.
- Experienced working on test management tools like team foundation server (TFS).
- Expertise in back ends testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, procedures using Oracle and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM and waterfall models and TDD.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Highly motivated team player with analytical, organizational and technical skills, unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, Junit, TestNG, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Protractor
Bug Tracking Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center (QC)
Automation Framework: POM, Hybrid, Keyword, Modular, TDD, BDD (Cucumber)
Web Debugging Tool: Xpath, Firepath, Firebug, Webdebugger
Build Tool: Ant, Maven
AgileScrum, Waterfall, V: Model
Languages: JAVA, C, C#, Java Script, HTML, CSS3, JAVASCIPT, BOOTSTRAP,XML, VB, Python, Groovy
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Git
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera
Application: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Other tools: MS office, MS Visio
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8) Linux, Mac
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Test Automation Engineer
- Created whole test framework using Selenium WebDriver for further test creation and execution.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Responsible for fixing and maintaining regression automation test scripts for end to end testing using Selenium WebDriver (using Java).
- Extensively involved in identifying test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Developed automation framework to test SOAP based Web Services using Soap UI.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Used Maven to help manage project’s build, report and documentation across the network.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for nightly batch run of the script.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Implemented Junit test runner class to call test cases in Cucumber.
- Used Jira for defect reporting and tracking.
- Developed Manual Tests by analyzing product use cases and requirements as well as technical design and implementation artifacts.
- Actively participated in the Sprint planning to re-negotiate the learned requirements with the Product Owner.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Performed black-box testing, white-box testing, integration testing and regression testing on the applications.
- Involved in setting upstream and downstream Jenkins jobs.
- Extensively used Protractor framework to test the AngularJS based application and used Jasmine reporters to generate test reports.
- Implemented Jasmine as a testing framework with WebDriver JS in Protractor.
- Used SQL Queries to retrieve data from the database to perform Backend Testing.
- Attended Sprint Retrospective meetings to highlight what went right/wrong to improve the process for the team going forward.
- Performed an end-to-end test in a production environment to validate new or updated business processes, customization and configuration, reports, and data migration.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Jenkins, Git, TestNG, Maven, SOAP UI, Load Runner, Quality Center, Eclipse, XPath, Firebug, Groovy Scripts, Agile, SQL and Windows, Jira.
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Responsible for analyzing business, functional and IT requirement documents and prepare complete Test Plans including system test plan, integration test plan, QA project plans and resource planning and allocation.
- Involved in writing scripts using python.
- Extensively involved in writing and testing the test cases using JUnit.
- Utilized testing tool JUnit extensively for the integration testing and unit testing.
- Designed and Developed Test Cases for automated testing using Selenium, JUNIT and Eclipse IDE.
- Setup and Configured the testing environment with Eclipse, Selenium Web Driver, JUNIT, TestNG.
- Converted all manual test cases into Selenium automated scripts using Java.
- Involved in Writing Maven build dependencies to automate the compilation and execution of test cases/suites.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium Web Driver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Involved in the complete Performance Test Cycle promoting it to the User Acceptance Testing.
- Used VB script language, for UFT programming purposes.
- Extensively used Shared Object Repository in QTP .
- Using UFT , Converted manual test cases to automation test scripts, Developed automation test framework for HP Quality Center, QTP / HP UFT .
- Worked on Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Utilizing knowledge of XML and experience of SOAP UI tool in Web Services testing.
- Created the Execution result sheet, Execution plan, Completion report documents for Functional testing.
- Presented progress of the testing process at walkthroughs and inspections.
- Worked with Developers, Business analysts to determine requirements (H/W specs, Test Cases, Test Data).
- Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and step definitions using Cucumber for BDD.
- Managed source code, keeping track of project deliverability such as defects, requirements, tasks & versioning control with the using of Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in the daily standup meetings with Sr. Business Analyst and managers and understood various process plans, business process, and functionality in detail.
- Initiated and participated in conference calls, walkthrough and review meetings.
Environment: JUnit, Selenium Web Driver, Python, Linux, QTP/UFT, Cucumber, TestNG, Oracle, MSWord, MS Excel, Windows, Agile, JIRA, TFS.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Review web based (e-Claims) application and identify critical functionalities.
- Experience in the Agile Methodology environment and contributed in the Requirement Analysis, Test Design, Development & Maintaining automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Created and executed manual test cases, documented the test cases and created the requirement traceability matrix to demonstrate the test coverage.
- Inserted Standard Check Points and Synchronization Points by using Selenium.
- Conducted testing manually and generated automated test scripts using Selenium with C#
- Participated in meetings with Business Analysts to discuss about requirements for better understanding of the business functionality while writing test scripts.
- Created and executed Test Cases manually as well as verified the actual results based on expected results.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End to End Testing.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage.
- Involved in writing Test Plans, Test scenarios, Test cases.
- Documented and reported all found defects in JIRA.
- Involved in mapping the requirements to the test cases.
- Work in the Agile-development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Effectively implemented QA methodologies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC.
- Used SVN as a version control for our source code management to checkout, fetch, commit the work.
- Creating test cases from Release Notes, executing test cases, analyzing and interpreting results and reporting software defects in JIRA.
- Communicated with developers to discuss about the defects found in the system.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, C#, TestNG, Windows, MS office 2007, JIRA, SVN, Agile.
- Analyzed Business Requirements Specifications to understand the application.
- Involved in design and development of automation test suite for the product using selenium and BDD.
- Design and developed Automation Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber and My SQL.
- Involved in making the webpage responsive using the Bootstrap Framework.
- Prepared test cases and test scenarios for manual testing.
- Performing Functional Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing & Regression Testing.
- Executed Functional Testing as per the BRD.
- Review of the test cases at Unit & Integration level.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and understanding of Business & test requirements and writing detailed Test Cases.
- Execute the test cases and report the defects in Quality Center.
- Coordinated with the development team to have quick turn-around bug fixes in the tight schedule of releases.
- Coordination with Users for UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Attending walk through & creating detailed test status reports.
- Maintaining Weekly Status Reports.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort.
- Interacted with Project Managers, developers, and business management in reviews and solving the problems encountered in the applications.
- Coordinating with Onsite team and supporting offshore team.