- An IT professional with over 15 years' of IT industry experience in Project Management - Configuration Management- production support, Client Engagement /Vendor Management and with initial experience in customer support and pre-sales.
- Proven track record in multiple roles as project Manager along with Configuration Management and Release Management and Global Customer Support On Web Logic, BroadVision Web Technologies.
- Excellent team player with managing capabilities to handle more than 50 team members.
- A leader and motivator with a capacity to achieve strong results through a combination of strategic capability, creativity, excellent interpersonal skills and extremely high commitment level.
- Efficient QA Manager capable to handle and implement QALC to multiple projects on multi tenant platforms along with QA automation using selenium and sonarCube.
- Expertise in DevOps implementation with Jenkins, artifactory, end-to-end responsibility of build and deployment / release management cycle.
- Effective Presales member in scope definition and requirement gathering activities.
- Highly customer focused Delivery person on production support activities.
Languages: JAVA, LabVIEW, labwindowsCVI, Java TechnologiesJ2SE, J2EE, Framework Exposure, Struts, BroadVision, WebLogic 10.3
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Databases: Oracle R12, SQL Server, MySQL, PLSQL programming.
Project Management tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Rally
Application Servers: BroadVision 8, WebLogic 10.3
CI Tools: Cruise control, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker, Confidential Internal Artifactory, Space walker
Code Repositories: SVN, CVS, clear case, PVCS, GIT, Git-stash
Web server: tomcat 7, IIS
Other tools and skills: Ant scripting, shell scripting, maven, liferay, tomcat, selenium test reports tool, COLT, Saba, Remedy tool for incident management, Tibco.,Tableau, canvas.
QA Team Lead
- As Service Lead IT I was accountable for production support and Configuration Management for Netacad applications using Jenkins with cloud based deployment using Dockers and internal Confidential artifactory. We are using Dockers as container for wrapping our builds and use Jenkins to transport and deployment.
- Before implementing this I have also worked on puppet along with chef for POC implementing the features of puppet including installation configuration of puppet for build and deployment automation of many applications. Automating and providing technical and production support to software related application support SWIFT, SWC, EDOS HR-ELearning and NetaCAD applications
- This includes responding to service requests and resolve customer issues through telephone, email, chat and communities on 16X7 model.
- At present I am managing team of 48 for various tracks for managing incidents, problems, KPI’s, SLA, MTTR, involving in DevOps activity for NetaCAD applications implementing CI capability, automation of build and deployment of NetaCAD applications and other various support metrics to the management on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- My responsibilities also include evaluating the current process and provide improvement solution for quality support to all the applications handled.
- I am also handling QA for IRT application and implementing Selenium grid automation for IRT applications.
- Handling CDETS and PRRQ projects with team of 5. AT present QA has been implemented for three projects.
- Implemented many automation tools to improve the productivity.
- High availability of applications ~100%. Successfully implemented and completed QALC for engineering product release phase I.
- Successfully upgraded liferay to 1.2 versions. Deployment automation for Liferay application in NetaCad systems.
- I am involved in creation of Business commit, preparation of scope and define and base lining scope for all EOL Project of WebEx/ Confidential program.
- Those include KB applications. KB application migration to Confidential SFDC. Integrating with SFDC and providing all the features of KB application in SFDC. successfully conceptualized the EOL products and implemented decommissioning path for the EOL products.
Project Manager/Delivery Manager
- I was involved in scope definition, Time Estimation, identifying key stake holders, assigning key tools and techniques to resources and manage them to handle the project. Worked on creating WBS and conducting kick off meeting.
- I played a major role in communication and change management implementation.
- I was key member in measuring project performance using tools.
- I was also involved in closure of project, which led to successful release.
- I was involved in defining project scope, worked more in automation of key shell script programmes and control and monitoring of project.
- Worked in communication and risk management of project.
- I was a key member in the team in identifying risks and implement the mitigation plan to execute the project smoothly. successfully completed the automation of migrating files from one server to secure servers as per the Confidential standard secure policy. Implemented Risk procedures and mitigation plan for the project.
- I was involved in initiating the project, collecting requirements, defining project scope, acquire and develop a project team, assigning and monitoring key resources and developing key tools and techniques to handle the project. Involved and collaborated with DBA team also involved in PLSQL programming and resolving issues.
- Worked in Time management by developing schedule development plan and conducting kick off meeting.
- I was also in automation, communication and change management implementation. I was key member in release management and closure procedures.
- Migrated build tool form cruise control to Jenkins.
- Implemented CI for 20+ products for seamless build and deployment with automation.
- Reduced time resource for build & deployment time from few multiple hours to minutes, which led to reduction of release windows from days to hours.
- Implemented Release procedures for multiple projects. Built a global team and made to operate as independent COE in each region.