- Two years of experience in IT field as a web developer, developed APIs, web services with JSON for mobile applications.
- Work experience in Agile Methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN) and different software development life cycle models.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test scenarios with comprehensive knowledge of different testing methods including Integration testing, System testing, Regression, Performance testing and Functional testing.
Skills and Tools: youTrack, Bugzilla, Jira, Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Jmeter, C#.Net, MS - SQL, MS Visual Studio
- Working as test engineer on a five member team.
- Responsibilities include developing and executing test cases and test plans for mobile applications (iOS and Android) and websites using Agile methodology.
- Joined as a trainee, got promoted to test engineer in a short span.
- Undergoing training on Selenium, TestNG, Appium.
- Reported bugs using youTrack (issue tracking tool) and Jmeter for load testing webpages and APIs, arranged SCRUM meetings.
- Completed the project in short time and received manager appreciation for finding crucial defects.
- Developed and executed test cases and test plan for walkNpay mobile application.
- This app is used for in-store shopping which includes product purchase, customer support and payment.
- Performed functional testing and regression testing for payment module (PayPal and Stripe).
- Performed unit testing, security testing, integration testing, compatibility testing and stress testing for indoor security camera.
Programmer - PHP
- Responsibilities included developing websites, creating web services, developing back end databases and API for mobile applications.
- Got promoted as a Junior Programmer from Trainee in 4 months.
- Designed complex database, implemented chat service and created APIs for iOS /Android App called Vivolytics.
- This app helps in managing and exchanging contact information, thereby reducing the friction that people experience when trying to connect digitally, especially after meeting in person.
- Undergone project training under web development team. Acquired skills in web development and learned PHP.
- Created a website and database for anti-corruption reporting where users can report incidents, post comments, upload videos and images of corruption related activities.