Seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst position where my skills and knowledge will be fully utilized to solve real world problems.
- Around 7 + years of experience in the IT industry with emphasis in Quality Assurance, Automation Testing, Manual Testing, analysis and Documentation of requirement for various applications.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for database testing.
- Experienced in Design, Development and Execution of Test cases, Test scenarios and Test plans.
- Extensive work experience on Functionality and automation Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Black Box Testing, End to End testing.
- Extensive experience in Mercury Quality Center (QC) 10/ALM for writing the test cases, Executing the test cases and defect reporting.
- QC MODULES Used are - Requirement, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defect
- Experience in automation testing using QTP 11.5 software.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Experience in the Analysis of Bug Severity, Bug Tracking Reporting.
- Expertise in creating test cases from requirements document, use cases and from a prototype or an existing application
- Having good knowledge of ETL Tool ( done in 2014).
- In depth knowledge of SDLC, Quality Assurance methods.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Good communication skill and team player
Testing Tools: QTP 11.5, Quality Center 10/ALM.
Languages and Tools: Java, Java Script, VB Script
Web Applications: HTML, DHTML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows 95 / 98 / NT / XP, UNIX
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS, Websphere, Java Web Server, Apache Server
Database: Oracle 9i, DB2, SQL Server, MSAccess 2003, Sybase
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- As Senior/lead I was responsible for developing testing strategy for project and handling team of 8 testers including onshore and offshore team for different projects,, daily test assignment and test resource management for project.
- Responsible for writing test scenario and Test Plan creation, analyzing requirements for completeness.
- Writing and running Automation scripts using QTP 11.5
- Writing and reviewing Test Plan in HP QC.
- Running test scenario’s in Quality center.
- Logging, tracking and managing defects in QC
- Responsible for communication with project management, development team and business partner regarding testing efforts and defect reporting.
- Part of Automation team and test data setup team.
Environment: ACACS system mainframe system, Web applications in Java & jsp, QC 11, QTP 11.5, UFT, Oracle 11 and windows.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Search engine Quality analyst
- Responsible for testing search engine results for quality as per guidelines, legality and functionality of content (pages / image/ video/ audio/news/blogs/ products/books).
- Responsible for providing feedback for differential experimental and non experimental search engine results (side by side comparison for different set of results like local business, addresses, maps etc.
- Responsible for test plan creation.
- Execution of manual test plan.
Environment: Google Search engine UI’s, java and jsp based web application, Google test harnesses. IBM UNIX
- Creation of test plan for IT projects.
- Creation test scenarios based on business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for production validation and releases testing.
- Responsible for creation of test assets and maintenance.
Environment: QTP 6, Java, Oracle, SQL, Web sphere 3.5/4, DB2 8
Quality assurance analyst
- Responsible for creating test conditions and reviewing it with business partners for quality.
- Prepared test bed with test data for all condition identified.
- Executed test scenario using Win Runner and SQL to verify the results.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining master flows for various releases of projects.
Environment: Win runner 6.02, Oracle 8/9, SQL