- 15+ years of broad experience with software analysis & design, coding, system integration and quality assurance.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, task - oriented, professional team player
- Selecting and applying Test Strategies and Approaches.
- Software Design and Integration of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) automotive plants.
- COTS Government, very large scale solution: Global Income Support.
- COTS Government, large scale solution - Child Protection.
- Certified Cúram BA with Cúram QA Analysis experience on three project.
- Defect and Req. Management tools: Confidential ALM, IBM’s RQM, Start Team, FogBugz
- Banking: BvDEP FACT, Testing of Rating Models, eligibility determination, Basel II.
- Source Control: IBM RTC; Microsoft TFS.
- Query: PL/SQL Oracle; T-SQL SQL Server 2000/2008/R2; SQL DB2
- Test Automation Tools Confidential QTP 11, Selenium IDE with user extensions, Web Driver
- Financial applications - Web based publisher - dynamic optimization of profit.
- Languages C#/VS 2008; C/C++ Borland; Java command line Java Eclipse; VBA, VBS, QTP VB Script, Java Script, Shell, PHP.
- Web Service testing, WSDL, XML
- Instrumentation WMI
Computer System Analyst
- CASS - the Consolidated Assistance Support System, is Confidential initiative designed to manage over 60 assistance programs for 1.5 million Confidential recipients; managed by 8500 users.
- The main programs were as follows: General Assistance and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, SNAP, Child Care, Medicaid and NJ Family Care.
- The SDLC for NJ CASS initially followed a Waterfall approach with intensive gap analysis naturally stipulated by building on COTS framework (Cúram 184.108.40.206. iFix12) what resulted in crystallizing over 2300 requirements.
- Joined the project to design System Test level Test Cases mainly in the area of Disbursement and Overpayments.
- SDLC switched to an Agile approach what lead to further clarification of requirements triggered by both Test Design and early Test cycles.
- Provided Test Data or identified existing data and worked out expected to support work of other System Testers working on SAP Business Objects based Reports.
- Actively interacted with Developers, in order to reproduce the defects in Time Travel, Development, UAT and Developer's Local environments. To re-test System Test defects.
- Supported Developers with Business Level details of Workflows required to arrive to the defect.
- Supported check printing design by Exploratory Testing. Conducted Analysis of (CR) Change Requests in order to design minimal sets of Test Cases.
- Became fluent in extracting from Oracle - using SQL - required data from the DB Schema that contains over a thousand (1000++) tables.
- Conducted System Level Test Design derived from Change Request and post UAT design expansions. Support of documentation to PMR.
- Support of developers by hands-on defect reproducing on their laptops.
- Provided Feedback and followed schedules maintained MS Project by Project Manager.
- Used tools for Pair-wise testing to improve the test coverage in sensitive areas.
- Supported UAT testers with Provider and other data to enable their work.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Conducted migration of test artifacts from Confidential QC to IBM’s RQM.
- Used DB2 queries to identify Cases that satisfy Test Data preconditions or other suitable data sets.
- Conducted Test Execution for the subsystems of Legal Proceedings and Financials in Cúram 6 Child Protection Module.
- Implemented Test automation via Selenium and Used modified Test Automation implemented with Web Driver in Eclipse/Java.
- Used Elements of Batch execution Analysis and error logs scanning for defect supporting details.
- Absorbed IBM’s and European product life cycle management standards and practices, IBM’s technical work environment and culture.
- Constantly interacted with Client (BASFI) and Cúram Business Analysts.
- Interactions with IBM developers.
Computer System Analyst
- Updated to the Financial High Level Design and Financial Detailed Design for payments and claims related functionalities included in Change Requests.
- Designed Manual Test Scripts and Test Suites for the benefit disbursement and overpayment recovery subsystems.
- Executed of script and Analysis of software and business level defects in the computer system.
- Lead role for the team of financial testers for the period of the main test cycle.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Performed System Level and Manual Testing on a Cúram’s Architecture based implementation of eGovernment System for Family, Youth and Child Protection Services, Linkin Information Management System based on test plan provided by the client.
- Performed Functional Testing of the above large confidential records keeping system for Legal, Investigation and Placement information.
- Identified defects in the system and prioritized them according to severity.
- Coordinated with developers to fix the defects so that the system meets the client requirements.
- Documented test results. Used PL/SQL in order to meticulously test customized Audit Trail functionality with respect to its completeness, robustness and its impact on the system performance.
- Analyzed interactions between Security and Audit functionalities.
- Used advanced functionality of Excel to drive selected web tests and mass download files from SharePoint.
- Used Selenium to parametrically pre-populate DB via GUI in order to cut down on a time otherwise required to analyze all integrity pitfalls faced when back end scripts are used.
- Tested staging tables, content of messages, during consecutive phases of gradually upgrading benefit Payment Systems to interchange info with PeopleSoft.
- Developed familiarity with almost a thousand tables big Cúram Architecture (Oracle 10 in dev. environment and Oracle 11 in production environment).
- Automated System Tests using Confidential (Hewlett-Packard) QTP 11.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Performed the Exploratory Testing and Designed Functional Tests in Agile environment.
- Performed Technical analysis and implemented test tools based on Visual Studio 2008/2010 Team Foundation Systems, SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, Selenium or Java as needs dictated.
- Performed the Load Tests, Stress Test and Performance Tests using TFS.
- Tested a time critical data flow between farms of servers scattered worldwide, with volumes of data archives in terabytes per month.
- Documented the test results.
- Integrated: Selenium Grid and VS Tester’s Edition to enable taking advantage of C# and Sun’s Java programming combined.
- Used the MbUnit, NUnit, MsUnit, Ant, Selenium 2 (Web Driver).
- Implemented OS kernel/user API calls to eliminate OS born obstacles to automation.
- Researched and tested rich set of Web Service/WSDL based API to Google, Yahoo and other traffic providers.
- Used PEX, Coverity to conduct Static Analysis of C# code.
- Used FogBugz for defect life cycle management.
- HTTPWatch, HttpAnalyzer, FireBugs and a host of Web testing oriented tools.
- Tested C# code that accessed WSDL services
- Tested stored procedures and Server Batch Jobs run on SQL Server.
- Used Windows Instrumentation, WMI, to monitor processes and database counters across SQL Servers and Servers of my concern by command line scripts.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Wrote and execute functional level test cases in Confidential /Mercury Quality Center for Basel II compliant Borrower’s Risk Rating business models and application, FACT.
- Performed T-SQL Unit-Level Testing in order to support data migration to SQL Server 2000 on Enterprise Watch List, EWL an in-house RBC’s application designed to trace and report on Single Names and Borrowers. Unit-Level Testing consisted in writing SQL statements and stored procedure with the purpose of catching inconsistencies in an ETL and data staging (EWL).
- Interacted with the client to understand the application and develop functional test plans and scripts.
- Identified and documented defects and prioritized them based on client input.
- Originally hired by RBC to test Model Copier - utility for the BvDEP’s FACT application designed to copy Risk Rating Models between different environments - performed Functional Testing on the Rating Models themselves.
- Passed ongoing tests on AML - Anti Money Laundering and other similar trainings.
- Performed Black-Box testing on the Risk Rating Model Copy Tool software.
- Migrating of two multi-station production and quality control systems from WinNT and InterBase to WinXP clients and ORACLE 9i Server.
- Migrating database to Oracle. Required WinSock programming, instrumentation and robot system interfacing - C++.
- Multi-head electronic sub-assembly testers often interfaced with climatic chamber.
- Test-runtimes, in a range of weeks or months, required a careful design focused on test results storage, memory leaks elimination and management of phases of a cycle.
- Multi-threaded implementations; Oracle interfacing.
- Execution-Time optimized, often equipped with Machine Vision System (Cognex, Xiris, Banner); fixture control; PLC interfacing; instrumentation interfaced via a wide range of links such as digital IO, USB, RS232, RS485, Firewire, CAN and CAN based protocols; IEEE488; Interactive link to plant or corporate information system.
- Multi-threaded implementations.
- Validation testers are used primarily in laboratories to validate the design or the manufacturing process.
- Key feature of such testers are enhanced GUI and flexible, broadened data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
- Built testers acquiring data about non-electrical properties such as forces and displacements.
- Maintained, upgraded multi-station manufacturing line for highly customized recreational vehicles on chassis of Bluebird.
- The line was driven by events and database content (Oracle).The stations synchronized work of PLCs, mechanical robots, workers, Automated Test Systems and inventory control.
- Required WinSock programming, PL/SQL and database connectivity setup, barcode reader and other RS232 interface devices setup - all in C++.
Technical, Sales and Customer Support
- Installed, serviced Distributed Quality Assurance systems for textile plants. Studied customer needs and suggested solutions to meet customer needs.
- Systems were based on Sybase.
- Server stored and continually evaluated FFT diagrams, histograms, event data in order to timely deliver actionable information based on user-defined and manufacturer-pre-designed triggers.
- Provided maintenance for various systems throughout Canada, including textile quality control laboratory equipment such as Advanced Fiber Information System and Data Acquisition Systems
- Support of Sybase / Solaris based manufacturing QA system.