- 5 Years experience as QA (Functional, Cloud, Hybrid app, Mobile App ) in IT Industry, out of 9 Years
- Seeking a position in the area of Software Testing to utilize my skills and abilities in the information technology industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Intend to perform consistently & build a symbolic relationship in career with leading corporate of hi - tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.
Types of Testing: Functional, System, Regression, Integration, Automation, Smoke, Sanity
Bug tracking tools: Mantis, JIRA, Bugzilla, Deskaway
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP, 2000, Vista, Unix
Automation tools: LR-9, QTP - 10
SDLC Models: Agile Methodology, Waterfall
Others: Basics of SQL
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Automatically sync your teams' devices so everyone is on the current set
- Easily store construction documents to the cloud
- Share updates to documents with your project team in real-time
- Quickly distribute project documents
ConfidentialQuality Assurance Engineer
- Planning and estimation of testing tasks.
- Coordinating with developer and management team for any queries/issues on daily basis, to ensure quality of product.
- Study and analyse software specifications documents to develop test scenarios and Test Cases.
- Coached and mentored new hires about the client business in multiple projects, increasing the team knowledge within no time
Technology: Windows XP 5.1, Cake PHP, MySql
Tools: MS Project, QTP 10.0
- Manually executing the Regression Suite of the product.
- Planning and Estimation for the Automation of the Regression Suite for individual scripts.
- Involved in functional study of the application and making out prepared Test Plan for each iteration cycle of the product development.
- Involved in mobile app., adhoc, functional, sanity, usability testing
- Creating Test cases, reviewing Test Plans and test design documents.
- Bug tracking until closure and reporting using Quality Centre & Test report generation
- Involved in Review meetings, Maintaining status reports and time sheets
- Coordination with team members and onsite team for clarifications
- Implementing QC 10, QTP10.0, LR-9 on Win XP Pro. SP2
- Involving Agile Methodologies, Test driven approach and preparing Test Data.
- Creation of the scenario-based test cases of the product and Impact Analysis
- Arranging Quality Awareness program
Tools : MS Project, Bugzilla, QTP10.0
Technology: Android, Iphone
- Involvement in the iteration planning meeting
- Prioritized the user stories to be tested in each iteration by discussing with the product owner.
- Understanding the testing scope of the stories by discussing with the developers.
- Mainly involved in adhoc, functional, regression, sanity, usability of Web application
- Interacted with test lead for test result analysis.
- Creation of the scenario-based test cases of the product
- Defect status reporting to the QA Management
- Execution of the test cases and reporting of the defects in the defect logging tool judging the severity and priority of the defect.
- Absolute Confidence, Honor Technology
- Adaptation, Improvisation, Easy-learning Capability,
- Effective communication skills, an integral attribute by maintaining relationships with people.
- Valued team member, actively contributing ideas and taking initiative and responsibility for decisions.
- High level of self-motivation, learned how to work well under pressure with the ability to prioritize and manage time and resources.
- Possess strong work ethic, Pro-active in approach, loyal & honest with work responsibility.
- Thirst to attain professional goal, meet challenges and ensure high performance through virtue of excellence in planning & quality work.
- Ability to obtain a responsible position where my abilities and skills will be applied for achieving organizational goals.