- QA lead with 7 years of comprehensive experience in Health care domain.
- Proven abilities in handling projects using Mainframe and Java Technology in the areas of QA testing and Application Development for the client Confidential.
- Worked on large scale programs/initiatives utilizing software development methodologies such as Waterfall and AGILE.
- Expertise in end - to-end implementation of various projects including Requirement analysis, estimation, design, development, unit/integration/QA testing, implementation of software applications.
- Experience of designing architecture of large size development.
- In-depth understanding of Healthcare system and expertise in Member enrollment and Plan sponsor related processing.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills like Communicating, Mentoring, and Problem solving.
- Result oriented and motivated to provide Quality Deliverables.
- Mentored team members to understand business & technical aspects of Member Enrollments and Plan setups.
- Sincere, confident and excellent team player.
Software Languages: COBOL, JCL, CICS, SQL
Operating Systems: OS/390 (MVS), Windows
Database: DB2, IDMS, VSAM
Tools: Xpediter, Zeke, File-Aid, Startool, QMF (for SQL), Endevor, OLQ, DMLO, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, MS Word, Excel, Visio, ClearCase, Clear Quest, Quickbase, IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational Requirements Composer, IBM Rational Development for ZoS, IBM Rational Quality Manager, HP ALM.
- Experience in Estimation, QA test strategy, QA test planning and QA test script preparation on various projects related to Member Individualization (IMI) and Fulfillment (AAS), and various Plan sponsor domain applications in Confidential .
- Proficient in standard process methodologies - SDLC, APLC Waterfall model, AGILE.
- Excellent ability in providing test strategy and their mapping back to business requirements.
- Experience in Knowledge management & Client Communication.
ConfidentialQA manager and QA SME
- Experience in Business Requirement gathering, Project Estimation, design, development, coding, implementation on various projects related to Member Enrollment applications in Confidential .
- Proficient in standard process methodologies - SDLC, APLC Waterfall model.
- Excellent ability in providing technical solutions and their mapping back to business requirements.
- Experience in Risk management, Status reporting, Change management, Knowledge management & Client Communication.
- Experience in Plan Sponsor and Member domain applications of Confidential .
QA manager and QA SME
- In-depth knowledge of Plan and Member data attributes and their corresponding business rules.
- Expertise in Plan and Member data setup.
- Worked on end-to-end testing and data analysis involving multiple applications from quote to card for many large size programs such as AFA, Bswift, Joint Ventures, IRS reporting projects and Financial data reporting.
- Working as a Test lead - key member of the Plan domain QA team. Involved in test strategy preparation, Test plan/script creation, Test data creation, End to End testing with all other domains.
- Support UAT testing, Production deployment activities by coordinating with business, Data creation for UAT and checkout activities, Data analysis using DB2 SQL to support the project requirement needs.
- Worked as development lead for Member applications such as MEA and Data Migrator collaborating with product owner, business leaders and Business Analyst to support and help shape the product vision, participated actively in all phases of the SDLC process and warranty support.
- Prepare estimations, release plan and road map for future releases.
- Contributed by providing valuable inputs during various agile and waterfall methodology phases like architecture design, Design reviews, Integration testing, QA testing, Implementation planning and support with the main objective of delivering business value.
- Worked on projects involving various first class services involving interactions between midrange and mainframe application.
- Experience in creating various Business Object reports using PSR application of Plan Sponsor domain.