- 9 years of professional experience in Information Technology supporting Retail, Healthcare, Financial and Telecom Industries.
- Strong working experience in Agile, Confidential and V - Model methodologies.
- Strong domain knowledge in Retail, Medical, Stocks, Banking and Telecommunications industries.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing using Automation tools QTP and Selenium WebDriver 2.0
- Experience in bug tracking and Defect reporting by using tools Bugzilla, HP Quality Center, Rally and RTC.
- Expertise in writing Test cases, developing Scripts and creating documentation for both Manual and Automation Testing
- Good hands on experience using Oracle and Teradata databases, and SQL queries to perform Back end testing.
- Worked in Enterprise Data Warehousing environment with ETL Tool Informatica and BI Tools Business Objects/Cognos.
- Expertise in Black Box testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, functional testing, System testing and User acceptance testing, Sanity testing, QA and QC methodologies
- Expertise in using SAS procedures and validating the SAS reports.
- Worked cross functionally and coordinated with Off-shore software development teams.
- Ability in understanding the requirements from end user perspective and performing testing as per the priority.
- Extensively used MS office tools like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Highly analytical and strong critical-thinking skills in identifying the defects in Risk areas of the application.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, and open to flexible work hours based on Project needs.
- Started self-paced learning on Hadoop architecture to accomplish knowledge on Hadoop tools testing
Databases: ORACLE 10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2005, Teradata 13.10
Testing Tools HP Quality Center- ALM, QTP, Selenium Web driver, Caliber, RTC, Rally
Reporting Tools Business Objects, Cognos
SAS Skills SAS 9.0/9.1.3/Base/Graph/Access, ODS
Languages C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, SAS, Java
Tools: & Utilities Informatica 9.1, TOAD 10/9.x, TD SQL Asst., SQL Developer, UltraEdit, WS FTP, MS Office, Lotus Notes, REMEDY.
Operating Systems Sun Solaris 5.8/5.10, Linux AS 5.0/6.0, Windows Server 2000/2003, 2007
Platforms: Sun Micro Systems, IBM, PC Compatibles, Linux Virtual Servers, Mac, Android, IOS, Blackberry
Sr QA Analyst
Confidential, Monroe, LA
- Worked in Confidential and transitioned currently to Agile in Century Link.
- Worked closely with business analysts to gather information for preparing the test cases.
- Documented the test results per acceptance criteria and uploaded in the share site.
- Continuous attention to user stories and provided additional information to scrum master as needed.
- Authored test cases, uploaded into ALM (during Confidential model) and Rally (during Agile model), and executed them.
- Participated in daily scrum, Sprint review and Retrospective meetings, and contributed updates, thoughts and concerns.
- Performed Sanity testing for CMP project to validate sync of Century Link ordering application with Qwest ordering application to find the gaps and discrepancies.
- Good understanding on the various types of Access Service Orders. Staging the orders in the appropriate test environments, performing Sanity UAT testing and recording the results in ALM.
- Performed UAT Flow through testing starting from copying the orders into ASR ordering system from EXACT (Blue Zone mainframe display), validating, fixing the errors, submitting the orders and handing over orders for further billing testing.
- Performed troubleshooting independently on the errors appearing on fields of ASR system and tasks’ errors showing in Work order application by using Central Share site repository where the process documents reside.
- Provided Root Cause Analysis on customer (AT&T, Verizon, Integra, XO communications, Neustar) defects, sent the resolution with explanation including the appropriate BRMS or JMS or OBF rule to the customers on the errors received on their test orders.
- Created shell defects in ALM and sent communication to customer on the defect details.
- Coordinate and follow up with downstream application teams to when the orders are held in the workflow.
- Retrieving the Service Requests order xml files from ordering application and uploading the order xml files into UOM simulator for AT&T and Verizon customer orders for Sanity testing.
- Logged legitimate defects in ALM by referring BRMS, JMS and OBF rules thereby saving valuable development time.
- Referring to LOSDB (Location Operational shared database) and applying SQL conditions to query and pull the needed data for the details on the CLLI codes.
- Processed Remedy tickets pertaining to ASR system applications which involve investigation on the orders having errors.
Environment: Rally, Remedy, XML, IE, HP ALM 11.50, Borland Caliber 11.4, Bluezone 6.1, Avaya 2.1, Microsoft Office 2007, Excel with Macros, Outlook, Oracle 10g/11i.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
- Interacted actively with the Business Analysts during the analysis of requirements to develop the Manual Test scripts
- Used RTC for tracking the changes in revisions, schedule state of the sprint, and starting the testing when user stories are in Accepted or Completed state.
- Participated in Walk thru, daily scrum, Sprint review and Retrospective meetings and provided updates, thoughts and concerns.
- Test for acceptance criteria for the DoD (definition of done) and document the test results.
- Developed and documented Standard Testing Procedures in Manual Testing and assisted in executing the automated testing scripts on daily basis
- Developed and executed test cases to perform Functional, Regression, System and UAT testing
- Performed Usability testing by checking the response time of links, navigation, forms and all the elements of the given page
- Manually executed the Test cases for Positive and Negative scenarios
- Used Quality Centre to maintain the Test cases and track the defects
- Created Data Driven Test Scripts by using QTP automation tool
- Involved in validating Ordering and Billing functionalities.
- Executed Test cases for NCOA for address validations, credit authorizations, Reconciliation reports Tax calculations etc., using SQL queries.
- Performed Functional, attended Ad hoc testing, and met the Exit criteria of the End user
- Experience in implementing complex functional tests that require an understanding of the application logic.
Environment:: Oracle 11g/10gR2, HP Quality Center, Ultra Edit, Java, J2EE, Win SCP, PASSPORT Client, WinSQL, Eclipse, SnagIt 11, Toad 10, Linux 5.0/6.0, Windows Server 2003/2008, CVS, QTP 9.5, RTC 5.x (Rational Team Concert).
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked with Business Analysts and Dev team in gathering testing requirements.
- Developed Test Scripts for the Mortgage Origination Process during migration from
- Worked on verifying the Regulatory reports to ensure the data accuracy by querying the data from tables.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Regression testing and Integration testing
- Validated test data using various functions and extracted required data using SQL
- Assisted Business Analysts in validating SAS reports manually as a part of QA process
- Tracked and reported test execution status to Team Lead during test execution cycle
- Experience with design, development and testing of automated deployment scripts
- Experience in handling dynamic objects by using XPath locators
- Good grip in WebDriver methods and Selenium significant classes and methods used to develop the test scripts
- Writing effectively Verifications and validations as needed
- Experience in integration version control systems namely SVN and github
- Involved in writing Test cases and checked back with Requirement Traceability Matrix for the reconfirmation of the correctness of the Test case.
- Conducted source to target data mapping, and verified data completeness and transformation rules.
- Documented QA deliverables as per the company processes
Environment:: SAS 9.1.3 (Base, Proc SQL, Macros, SAS/Access.), DB2 (AQT), JCL, Business Objects, Oracle 11g/10gR2, Teradata 13.10, SQL Asst., HP Quality Center 8.2, Ultra Edit, Java, J2EE, Win SCP, PASSPORT Client, WinSQL, Eclipse, Snagit 11, Toad 9.1, Sun OS 5.10, AIX 5L (5.2/5.3), Linux 5.0/6.0, Windows Server 2003, CVS, Selenium Webdriver 2.0
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Worked with Dev team during Pilot Testing and prevented many defects that could have been migrated to Production System
- Performed Back-end testing to validate Data correctness and Completeness in accordance with the rules of the of the Protocol entry criteria. Involved in Database Table, Column and Functional testing.
- Performed Re and Regression testing to Validate Data Entry screens which are crucial to determine the impact of medicine on Patient
- Coordinated with the offshore team in Switzerland, worked cross functionally with various Protocol teams and documented the Test cases very efficiently
- Achieved the Exit criteria for most of the Change requests by delivering the Test results as per the expected value and coordinating proactively with Team lead within the time lines
- Coordinated with Clinical Research Organization (Third party vendors) and the Novartis team during Confirmation Testing
- Detecting and reporting the bugs using bug tracking tool, Bugzilla and coordinated with developers in resolving issues
- Involved in Test Reporting on daily, weekly basis through company prescribed format.
- Documented the test deliverables in central location in HPQC
- Worked with Business Analysts while creating and validating the test scenarios and ensured to cover the entire valid test to verify the functionality of the integrated system
Environment:: UNIX, Quality Center 8.2, Informatica Power Center, Cognos, Oracle 10g/9i, DB2, SAS, Microsoft Office, Excel with Macros, Outlook, Visio, MS Projects, XML, Web Services, Toad, IE, Windows XP, Bugzilla, QTP 9.5
QA Analyst/Onsite Coordinator
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Performed Regression testing on critical functionalities
- Validated new features by testing manually and also running SQL scripts using SQL*Plus /Toad.
- Involved in verifying the data mapping during the addition of new requirements or enhancements
- Applied Test Design techniques as per the control flow of the functionality
- Involved in writing Test cases, performed negative and positive testing with Valid and invalid test data
- Coordinated with the Off shore team and dedicated on testing the risk area
- Generated VB scripts in QTP by capturing and optimized the code efficiently
- Modelled the Test cases as per the type of the object to make sure that the bugs are not carried into the Staging environment
- Performed the best testing techniques to catch the bugs to maximum extent in QA environment
- Documented all the test results and stored in Rally
Environment:: QTP 9.5, Rally, Informatica Power Center, Cognos, Microsoft Office, Excel with Macros, Outlook, Visio, MS Projects, XML, Web Services, Toad, IE, Oracle 10gR2/9i, Sun OS 5.10, Red Hat Linux AS 4.0/5.0, Windows Server 2003, Citrix client, CVS, Ultra Edit, WS FTP, Workbench.