To advance my professional career in a challenging setting where my proven competencies would be valued and well utilized. I prefer to affiliate with a company that is positioned to expand.
- Adapt quickly to new working environments and learn new technologies in short span.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills along with interpersonal, communication and self - organizing skills.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent technical communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Detail oriented, handled multiple projects.
- Around six years of experience in client/server and web application testing.
- IT software quality assurance (QA) analyst who effectively manages project simultaneously ensuring improved business flow. Quickly adapts to new working environments and able to learn new technologies in short span.
- Expertise in Integration testing, system testing, smoke testing, black box testing and user acceptance testing, functional testing, GUI testing, usability testing, regression, database testing, compatibility testing.
- Excellent understanding in software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC), defect life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of QA Methodologies like waterfall, agile as well as create test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test scripts from BRD and use Cases.
- Worked in healthcare and manufacturing domain knowledge. Experience in logging and tracking defects using tools like TFS, quality center.
Expertise in: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, QTP, Toad, MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint etc.) Oracle 10g and TFS (defect tracking tool). Familiar with performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner, WinRunner and defect tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla.
Strong working knowledge of: methodologies such as waterfall and agile which are relevant to industry standards.Provided all data validation through SQL queries and commands to perform Back-end testing.Excellent leadership skills and problem solving skills and also ability to maintain effective relationships with clients.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
IT QA Lead
- Involved in testing CCi sites application at its proposal phase, contract phase as well as Implementation phase of the project since it provides infrastructure for broadcasting, mobile telephony and wireless broadband including small cell, traditional cell sites, rooftop sites and indoor/outdoor distributed antenna systems .
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Performed backend testing of the application to ensure data validation and data integrity since application helps out in sending information to all Confidential members who have been enrolled in their health care system.
Confidential, Weirton, WV
- Initiated regression testing in order to ensure existing application is not affected by new changes.
- Assisted in generating reports to verify process and raw material status.
- Performed functionality testing as and when needed in order to keep track of work orders and to maintain work status.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in testing the diagnosis code and corresponding rates against it as it's an online application which helped in adjudicating claims from various providers and get processed in one application.
- Once claim amount is identified which has to be paid based on its rules, only then we can adjudicate claims based on that information.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Quality/Software Test Engineer
- Coordinated with business to understand requirements in order to develop test scenarios based on which designed test case outline, gathered the test data and prepared test cases and also assisted in developing testing plans and Scenarios for scripts. Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with waterfall or agile methodology.
- Performed data accuracy, data validation and data integrity testing by querying the database using simple SQL queries for validating data persisting and formatting and also maintaining HIPAA standards. Validated clinical information database for various ADR (Adverse Drug Events Report) reports and also participated in protecting data security and confidentiality of HIPAA standards.
- Involved in Functionality, System, Integration, and Regression Test of Web based Reports and also tracked all the defects raised using Quality center in order to conduct defect meetings to update the status of all the defects on periodical basis, publish a consolidated list on weekly basis.
- Actively participated in status report meetings and interacted with other team members for technical issues and also participated in meetings with project teams to ensure that the functionalities of the applications are feasible and can meet requirements. Reported issues into the bug reporting system and followed up with the development team until it gets resolved using Quality Center. Created automated test scripts and Performed Functionality testing in the multiple phases of the application and analyzed the results using QTP.
- Performed manual and automated regression testing to ensure the process workflow and also involved in checking different browsers to check its compatibility. Leveraged functionality, system and integration testing, tracked all defects and raised a CR against it as well as updated the status on periodical basis, created a consolidated list on weekly basis.
- Involved in QA team meetings and gave updates to the QA Manager/Project Manager on a weekly basis and managed monthly update/patch testing for level 2 support. Created/Updated test documents for automation and also was part of production support during and after the release.