Looking for challenging environment where I can utilize my Software QA Testing skills and deploy the bug free application to the production environment.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA Testing)
- Involved in complete Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Well versed in analyzing Requirement, System Specification, Use - Cases and Technical specification.
- Tested Web Services /XML /SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool.
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database.
- Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases for Web and Client / server applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL queries and Joins.
- Experience in testing Webservices using SoapUI tool.
- Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Version One and Jira.
- Proficient in test execution and management of testing defects.
Word, excel, basic Quick Book.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center / ALM, SoapUI, UFT, Version one, Jira.
Programming Language: SQL, Oracle, XML, HTML
OS: Windows XP /2000 Unix, Linux, Alpha numeric and 10-key
QA Test Analyst
- Designed and Developed Test plan based on BRD and user stories.
- Developed and Executed Test Cases in VersionOne Tool.
- Test all modules - Patient Management, Doctor, Admin and Insurance Claims.
- Validated the connection and data between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services.
- Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
- Added Property Transfer in SoapUI tool to transfer the values from one response XML to another request XML.
- Validating reports by executing SQL queries.
- Tested Healthcare version of the application.
- Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
- Managed payroll, employee schedule, and employee morale.
- Maintained inventory with quality products while keeping costs low.
- Negotiated with vendors, effectively brought down cost of goods by 10% while purchasing quality products customers preferred.
- Trained employees to focus on customer satisfactions.
- Developed strong customer relations with local patrons of low and high income backgrounds.
- Regularly communicated with supervisor for advice and feedback for improvement.
- I am proficient in Customer Relationship.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Bank Teller and Customer service
- Provided individual financial services to clients efficiently and effectively.
- Handled deposits, transfers, official checks.
- Watch for counter-fit bills and fraudulent checks.
- Maintained friendly work environment with fellow staff.
- Scheduled off-days with other employees.