- Seeking a challenging Technical role or related position that leverages my experience and skills in IT Systems Architecture, Design, Test execution and Technical Solutions Development.
- Senior Project Engineer with 6+ years of experience in Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience includes, designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Key contributor in process efficiency, and fault - free software delivery initiatives. Involved in various software development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- A collaborative team player with a track record of delivering multiple concurrent projects in fast-paced environments.
- Well versed in IVR testing and Automation using Cyara, web Application and Selenium Automation tool.
- Excellent Communication and a proven team player with an analytical mind bent to problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Broadly skilled in IVR Testing for over 4 years of professional experience in planning, designing, developing Test cases, automating manual test cases in Cyara and Service Virtualization of SOAP and REST API’s using Parasoft and Mountebank (mimeo) with minimum testing experience in Spanish Language.
- Experienced in Banking and Insurance domain with an experience of nearly 6+years in: Software Testing, Project Management, Documentation & Reporting, Client Relationship Management, Team Management. Well experienced in conducting Unit, Integration, Functional, Regression, Smoke, System, UAT, Control Flow, Call Flow, Data Flow & Path testing. Experience in analyzing business requirements, developing test plans, defining test cases, defect tracking, metrics, reporting and estimation.
- Good experience in Telephony and IVR Testing and Spanish Test Case Design and Execution.
- Experience in Virtualizing SOAP and REST API's in Parasoft, Mountebank, mimeo.
- Experienced in IVR call routing, CTI and Nice Call recording for call and contact centers.
- Production call Monitoring, log Validation using Platform Central.
- AS400, mainframe and web based (Java, J2EE, VB, ASP & C#.Net) applications. Efficient in working closely with customers to understand their business model and translate them into software requirement documents and for preparing test strategy & matrices. Possess Strong Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills with ability to co-ordinate activities and work in team environment to meet the deliverables.
- Possess Quick Adaptability to technologies and systems that are organization/project specific with new assignment. Profound Knowledge in Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Well versed in the Preparation of the Test Plan Document.
- Have Fair knowledge in QTP and VB Scripting.
- Well Experienced in Cyara IVR Automation and Redmine.
- Experienced in Test Automation Scripting using Selenium.
- Knowledge in IBM Rational Clear case and Rational Clear Quest.
IVR testing, Manual & Automation testing, IVR Automation, Cyara, Redmine, QC, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Service Virtualization, Web Testing, PARASOFT, Java Scripting, QTP, SOA, SOAP, REST, SQL, JIRA, Agile model, Redmine, AS400, Mainframe, HP Service Virtualization, Avaya Voice portal, Leadership, Application Lifecycle Management - ALM, Application Virtualization, Black Box Testing, IVR and Voice Portal, Regression Testing, Test Automation, JIRA, Version1 and TSYS.
Core Java, Spanish Language, HP QTP: UFT Automation Testing.
Quality Control Analyst
Environment: J2EE, Mainframe, AS400, All-star.
- Involved in the Analysis of Requirements from Functional Requirement and Customer Requirement Document. (FRD/CRD)
- Analyzed customer requirements, functional design document and other software phase’s documents to understand the functionalities implemented in a particular module, before starting the testing Identify the Test Condition from Requirements.
- Deriving Test cases from the Test Condition.
- Preparation of the Test Strategy Document.
- Preparation of the Traceability Matrix and Mapping the test cases with the requirements.
- Identification of Appropriate Test data pertaining to Test Cases.
- Implemented the test plan and checklist provided by the QC planners of Allstate and Test execution team
- Verified code propagation from development to testing in AS400 as well as in web application. Created deployment tickets to deploy the EAR files to the server.
- Verified all the libraries required for test case execution
- Experienced in participating the Test Plan Peer Reviews/communicating the comments.
- Experienced in the Test Environment Setup, by deploying the New Build to Testing Environment
- Executing the System cases in Allstar/ Alliance Application according to the FRD/CRD Document
- Defect reporting, Defect Retesting and Defect Tracking
- Generation & analysis of metrics related to testing
- Mentoring team members and assisting them in technical matters
- Involved in Unit testing phase, Integration testing phase, System testing
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Involved in Test Closure activities and preparing Root cause analysis (RCA Report)
- Involved in status updates on weekly and daily basis for the project
- Involved in project progress monitoring and status reporting
- Allocating & Monitoring tasks to individuals and Clarify whenever there are in need of any Functional Support .
- Developed manuals on new components, Conducting and sharing the same to the Team
- Maintaining the test deliverables of each phase in Windows SharePoint as well in the Configuration Management Tool Clear Case.
- Worked with the performance testing team to identify the baseline test and assisted in performance testing.
- Enhanced release regression test bed by running scripts in Quality Center.
Senior Project Engineer
Environment: Java, AS400 & Mainframe, .Net., TSYS, IVR Testing.
- Participated in planning and design meetings to identify test strategy and scope
- Involved in the Analysis of Requirements from Functional Requirement and Customer Requirement Document. (Call Flow and Master script)
- Spanish Test Case Design and execution based on call flow and master script.
- Test Case Creation and Maintenance of existing Test Cases for ENGLISH and Spanish Language.
- Test Case Execution for ENGLISH and SPANISH Language
- Created and tracked application defects using ALM, Redmine, JIRA.
- Preparing Status and Release Reports for bi-weekly Release.
- Automating the IVR Functional/ manual test cases using Cyara automation tool and Building Regression suite for English and Spanish.
- IVR Self-Service Automation with both Speech and DTMF inputs
- Execution of the test cases through Cyara automation tool(Cyara-Replay)
- Running the automated test cases in Campaign in Cyara.
- Validating IVR call routing, CTI and Nice Call recording for calls and contact centers.
- Production call Monitoring, log Validation using Platform Central and performance monitoring.
- Conditioned the test data for eIVR Card through TSYS(Mainframe)and IRIS (Web portal).
- Preparing test data and running DCT.
- Writing /Executing SQL scripts in ODS Tables for Test Data Conditioning
- Validating SOAP, REST and AWS API’s Request /Responses using SOAP UI and POSTMAN to Validate Data Attributes.
- Virtualizing SOAP, REST and AWS API’s using PARASOFT and Mountebank
- Preforming POC’s for Better Test Solutions
- Managing team in delivering the product till closure.
- Building Spanish Regression Suite in Cyara.
- Lead a ten-member team for resolving issues and provided clarification regarding the Special Business Options Transactions in IVR.
- Mentored and coached new team members on the overall QA processes.
- Worked with the performance testing team to identify the baseline test and assisted in performance testing
- Enhanced release regression test by running scripts in Cyara.
- Assigned tasks to QA team members managed testing progress on daily basis.
- Presented KT session about Automation to other team members about the project & guided them throughout completion of POC
- Requirement Analysis, Automating IRIS Web application using QTP and UFT.
- Developing and Automating IRIS web application (agent Desktop) using QTP and UFT.
- Running Automated Test Scripts for Bi-Weekly Regression using QTP and UFT.
- Maintaining test plans, test Suite in ALM and uploading test Results for each Release.
- Hands on Experience in Writing Gherkin (Given/When/Then) and wrote Automated scripts for couple of modules.