Information Technology and Communications manager with over 23 years of experience seeking to apply skills in Construction Manager, Data Processing Manager, Program Management, Information Technology Management, Information Systems Director and Information Technology Director.
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills and Development
- Plans and Programs
- Multi - Tasking
- Operations Management
- Typing 65 WPM
- Personnel Administration
- Public Relations
- Basic Electronic Theory
- Personal Wireless Comm
- Personnel Interaction Skills
- Program Management Skills
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Radio Frequency Communications
Information Technology & Communications Superintendent
- Managed 120 personnel, annual budget requirements and project coordinator covering $170M in network operations, data resources and long haul IT services.
- Delivered 8 on-time project completions with zero delay.
- Directed equipment management on $4.4M in Land Mobile Radio and Personal Wireless Communication System Devices supporting 10K base personnel.
- Ensured accountability on all assets continuously maintained.
- Oversaw 300 corporate tasks covering 23 authorized network service interruptions, 1.2M secure and unsecure network patches; safeguarded 5.2K computer and communication systems while remaining under budget.
- Key management oversight of 400+ personnel supporting global Air Force missions and deployments. Ensured personnel were 100% qualified, equipment mission secured and worked multi-agency management oversight.
- Head communications manager directing State of the Union Address support while working in cooperation with 7 other agencies. Ensured sound structure support and delivered uninterrupted live Presidential broadcast.
- Managed 500+ staff positions aligning to specific job requirements meeting budgeted man power requirements.
Cyberspace Functional Manager
- Communications unit project lead for $100M runway renovation initiative. Created support agreements throughout 5 separate base support agencies and managed all construction adjustments and new requirements.
- Site manager at Bagram AB, Afghanistan. Directed and performed IT maintenance and preventive maintenance inspections, delivered over 5K uninterrupted high level monitoring videos to higher headquarter leadership.
- Oversaw 30-person work center supporting air traffic control and landing systems worth over $11.2M. Coordinated weekly staff meetings for equipment repairs and procured site overhaul permits on $2M upgrade.
- Selected as communications team supervisor at Crisis Unit Control Center. High demand job requiring quick decisive actions in austere environment, directed multiple teams of 15 personnel while resolving conflicts.
- Directly oversaw Danish contract maintenance of critical $44M Air Traffic Control, Landing and Radio Systems. Assigned quality assurance management duties overseeing host nation maintenance and support
- Led team of 10 maintenance technicians to install new $20K video/audio surveillance system. Drafted budget proposal, developed team of experts for install procedures on enhanced missile defense operations system
- Managed first responder communications system response within 2 hours of notification. Directed 14 man team to directly support on-site commander command and control within airshow fighter aircraft crash landing site
- Revamped 200+ personal position reviews and job matched critical job specialties covering three major organizations. Dedicated over 150 man hours successfully revitalizing 5 year outdated manning requirements.
Base Land Mobile Radio Manager
- Managed 5K+ base land mobile radio and personal wireless communications equipment valued at over $55M.
- Directed local and contract maintenance, replacement, fix actions and annual budget development for resources
- Meticulously organized $2.5M base radio transfer plan. Inventoried, programmed and distributed 1.6K land mobile radios to meet strict 2005 narrowband frequency standards. Exceeded FAA’s deadline by 6 months
- Excelled on 1K+ tasks within half allotted time. Responsible for troubleshooting air traffic control and communication’s facilities, ground to air radios and land mobile radios covering 300 sq miles of flying space
- Created and managed database tracking system to properly cover populous of 10K personal cell phones, pagers and radio communications equipment. Submitted 1K equipment requisitions to replace lost/broken assets
- Qualified on radio frequency systems test equipment setup, operation and diagnostics.
- Completed more than 2K preventive maintenance inspections across 250 military equipment assets spanning over 2 continents