Languages: C, C++, Java, SAS, SPSS, R, Maple, Matlab
Database: SQL, SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Teradata, Excel (Build in Functions and PivotTable)
Others: L A T E X, Microsoft Office, Windows and Unix Systems
Confidential, McLean, VA
Quantitative Analyst, Intern
- Extract data from existing data stores and performing ad - hoc queries.
- Mine data to arrive at specific and crucial information for the organization.
- Identify and implement process, data, and reporting improvements for the organization.
- Work with large and complex databases containing millions to billions of records.
- Develop and implement strategic tests of products, initiatives and marketing materials.
- Determine and collect the departmental data needed to monitor and evaluate operations.
- Analyzed data of the relativity experiments with excel and SPSS and wrote report to summarize findings.
- Designed Questionnaire Survey for learning the popularity of the products of the company.
- Conducted analysis on sales data and developed a model to predict the future sales which resulted in
Financial Analyst, Intern
- Managed the database for new s tuff of the company and helped to create guidebook for new trainee.
- Helped working team with the project of General Mobile in Shanghai which is the project to analyze the users’ satisfaction of their product.
- Used SAS and Excels to conduct analyses on municipal social security funds.