Black box software tester with experience of over 2 years, seeking opportunity in Software QA/Engineering or Network Operations.
Programming and Scripting Languages: Python, Shell, Perl, JAVA, C++, HTML, SQL
Operating System: Windows, Linux/Unix
Application Software: MATLAB, MS Office, MS Project, Selenium, VMware, GPG4win, Android Studio.
Networking Protocols: SS7 and supporting protocols, SNMP, TCP/IP stack, Routing protocols and Cisco IOS configuration.
- Provide support to students, faculty and staff in networking and computing technology, logistics and supplies, Statistical Software
- Manage helpdesk and provide support for college student account setup.
- Responsible for manual and automation testing of Confidential (Signaling Transfer Point deployed in SS7 telephone networks), product of Oracle which includes hardware, software (database, protocols, upgrades, measurement and UI) testing using Procomm and various open source and proprietary traffic simulators and analyzers such as MGTS, Nethawk, Load generator, SIPP, DNSPERF, Seagull, Wireshark, Ethereal and meat.
- Gained expertise on SS7 and its supporting protocols such as SCCP, SIGTRAN, MAP, SIP, ENUM and DIAMETER
- Team testing, Regression testing and Feature testing of new and legacy features; System testing at end of each release
- Bug finding, Bug reporting and tracking using IBM clear quest and OracleDB - Oracle’s proprietary tool
- Experience in creating test setup from scratch, test configurations and test data; Made automation scripts using Shell and Python
Key Skills: SQA Tools & Best Practices, STLC, Test Cases, Plans & Scripts, Defect & Bug Discovery, Integration Testing, Load Testing, Issue Identification, Bug Tracking, Logging & Reporting, Bug fix testing, Client interaction, Cross team communication
- Studied various wireless telecommunication technologies such as GSM, GPRS, 3G, LTE