A senior quality assurance professional specializing in management of large portfolio programs, process implementation, management of onshore/offshore engagement models, (manual, automated and performance), and release management.
Application Servers & Software: BEA Weblogic 8.0, IIS, IPlanet, .NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle SQL, MS Office, QUBE, Reuters Plus, Thomson 1, HTML, Java
Testing Tools: HP Test Suite (Quality Center/ALM, Quick Test Professional, Loadrunner), Empirix ETest Suite, Rational software Requisite Pro, Test Manager., LISA
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP, 2000, NT, 98, 95. 3.1 UNIX
Defect Tracking: HP Quality Center and ALM, PVCS Tracker, Logigear Trackgear, Bugzilla, Support Magic Defect Tracking, Lotus Notes Defect Tracking.
Confidential, New York, NY
VP Quality Assurance/Global Sales and Client Management
- Confidential Wealth QA manager for client onboarding and CRM software suite
- Managed Risk and controls testing for the Confidential Wealth QA and operations organizations:
- Verification of platform security and process testing
- SAS 70 audit procedures and confrols
- KYC and client verification process testing
- Responsible for all software, infrastructure, automation and performance testing and methodology
- Developed and deployed group wide testing health reporting standards across all Americas and SCM teams globally
- Created and deployed a risk and priority based testing model reducing test cycles across multiple testing efforts
- Manage a Agile based Test Driven Development practice using QA testers in development creating automated tests using Selenium and jBehave
- Produced weekly testing metrics for key stakeholders including managing directors
- Coordinate with senior management leaders from business, development, PMO, operations and production support teams.
- Responsible for group wide audits of testing process and compliance procedure adherence.
- Implemented a Total Quality Management (TQM) initiative with a focus on building test support during all SDLC phases including development and user acceptance testing
- Manager of 6 area managers and lead testers
- Managed captive onshore/offshore test teams. Ratio of 20% onshore/80% offshore.
- Team size: 60 offshore/onshore test analysts for manual, automated and performance assurance testing
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Group Manager Quality Control
- Responsible for the following: all functional, end to end, user acceptance testing and non - functional requirement test efforts
- Managed test efforts for all infrastructure OS/cross browser and disability testing efforts
- Managed all automation testing strategies using Quick Test Professional
- Responsible for client relationship management for all testing efforts for Citi’s white label payments product.
- Produced senior management metrics for defect and test execution efforts
- Managed all resource allocations within a fixed price offshore staffing model. Was responsible for all vendor engagement management and budget reconciliation.
- Team size: 64 offshore/onshore analysts for manual, performance and automated testing efforts
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Director Quality Assurance/Quality Support Services
- Confidential ConsultWorks Platform testing.
- Responsible for all automation, performance and quality assurance tools teams using the HP Test Suite (Quick Test Professional, LoadRunner and Quality Center)
- Managed the Microsoft and vendor desktop monthly and quarterly patch release tests.
- Developed group wide regression practices including manual and automated tests using a priority tiered risk based testing approach.
- Managed the Confidential D Confidential center Migration Project's QA Verification and Validation Audit process.
- Responsible for all employee decisions including hiring and termination, compensation review, title, job function identification and annual performance appraisal review process. Also was responsible for vendor engagement management.
- Create and monitor resource allocation for projects and group budgets
- Provide overall QA Group status reporting and release calendars to senior management
- Provide Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Legal/Compliance s for Wealth Management America's Quality Assurance group
- Developed and manage the Quality Assurance Team SharePoint site.
Director Quality Assurance
- Implemented and managed the offshore engagement QA program within Wealth Management America’s Information Systems Division.
- Managed the daily quality assurance testing process and schedules for Confidential development platforms.
- Managed a staff of 6 full time employees (2 managers and 4 analysts) and a vendor team consisting of onshore leads and offshore test analysts in Pune, India. Offshore team size varied between 14 and 24 offshore resources depending on project release size.
- Implemented an 80/20 ratio of offshore to onshore contractors to ensure efficient communication between Confidential teams and contractors.
- Member of the Confidential Quality Gatekeeper team of department managers.
- Provided regular Statement on Auditing Standards 70 (SAS 70) review and to outside CPA firms for the Confidential Quality Assurance group.
- Created and implemented the QA process for Confidential reducing the business team's test efforts to pure user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for all employee decisions including hiring and termination, salary, title, job function identification and annual performance appraisal review process
- Create and monitor resource allocation for projects and group budgets
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
Manager Quality Assurance Team - Consultant Manager
- Managed the daily quality assurance testing process for the International and North American proprietary leasing applications developed by Confidential.
- Coordinate and manage software delivery schedules with development management and business analysts.
- Manage automated and performance/scalability test environment and process using Mercury Test Suite.
- Develop and implement quality assurance processes and procedures for HP Financial Services QA analysts.
- Conduct requirements reviews and analysis meetings with business analysts, development and project management.
- Managed software total quality management processes with global development and testing teams in Australia, Ireland and Mexico.
- Coordinate and manage defect entry and resolution process using Mercury Test Director.
- Participate in quality assurance continual process improvement efforts.
- Implemented use of quality assurance testing tools, which included application testing risk assessments, detailed test plans, system integration test plans and scripts, entrance and exit requirements documentation, software release notes and user acceptance support documentation.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for all employee decisions including hiring and termination, compensation review, title, job function identification and annual performance appraisal review process.
- Developed and implemented all quality assurance testing processes and procedures for Confidential Software Engineering Group.
- Developed and implemented testing strategies on BEA Weblogic platform.
- Created automation and performance/scalability test environment and process using Empirix ETest Suite.
- Implemented multiple test environments for quality assurance testing and production mirrors tests.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing with various user groups.
- Managed defect tracking and metrics monitoring for measurement of quality process improvements.
- Implemented a modified XP (Extreme Programming) test methodology for use in rapid application development projects.
- Implemented use of all quality assurance testing tools, which included application testing risk assessments, detailed test plans, system integration test plans and scripts, entrance and exit requirements documentation, software release notes and user acceptance support documentation.
- Created project plans using MS Project to support testing efforts.
- Managed continuing effort with QA staff which included CPI (Continuing Process Improvement) initiatives, QA Standards repository, defect reviews, and metrics analysis.
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
QA Project Lead
- QA project lead for testing efforts for multiple ongoing development projects - primarily pharmaceutical clients.
- Creation and implementation of testing strategies for clients in both Internet and client/server environments.
- Develop and implement load testing strategies using the Empirix Load testing suite for web based solutions.
- Implemented and managed defect tracking for all projects across the Confidential USA organization using Logigear Corporation’s Trackgear application.
- Member of the process improvement team. Implemented strategies across various projects improving the quality of the overall software development process.
- Developed and implemented quality assurance testing tools, which include application testing risk assessments, detailed test plans, system integration test plans and scripts, entrance and exit requirements documentation, and user acceptance support documentation. Create project plans using MS Project to support testing efforts.
- Perform requirements mapping using Rational Software’s Requisite Pro and Test Manager
- Led software validation effort for various pharmaceutical and insurance companies. Ensured all business requirements and use case scenarios were successfully implemented.
Quality Assurance Team Lead
- Participated in the implementation of the Capability Maturing Module (CMM) as a standard for our Quality Assurance and software acceptance testing methodology and process.
- Responsible for the creation of all quality assurance test development and execution tools, which include master test plans, detailed test plans, system integration test plans, entrance and exit requirements documentation, and user acceptance support documentation.
- Participated in creation of business requirements documentation with business analysts and development teams.
- Created and updated project plans using MS Project.
- Created test metrics for each test cycle and release.
- Provided weekly project status updates for management.
- Created Y2K testing strategies and executed test cases.
- Managed contract resources both offshore and onsite
Confidential, WEEHAWKEN, NJ
Quality Assurance Team Lead
- Served as a team member of Confidential ’s Quality Assurance Process Improvements Group.
- Coordinated review process with our business analysts, development, and software distribution groups to create project documentation such as business requirements, application specifications, and QA detailed test plans, test scripts.
- Tracked application defects in PVCS Tracker.
- Developed testing strategies for my team.
Application Support Specialist
- Provided branch offices with support for all Confidential, Microsoft and various contact manager software packages as well as mainframe applications.
- Provided for Confidential for the Corporate group and new application support team members.
- Acted as group lead for all order entry and financial planning applications.
- Provided user acceptance testing and product evaluation.