- Experience in creating, configuring and maintaining Amazon EC2 virtual servers.
- Knowledge in Cloud watch, Elastic IP and managing AWS infrastructure, Security Groups on AWS.
- Knowledge on deploying code to a virtual machine in AWS.
- Experience working with version control systems like Subversion, GIT and used Source code management tools GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket including command line applications.
- Hands - on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using the tools Jenkins, Chef, Git, and Docker.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline involving GitLab, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, and Selenium for complete automation from commit to deployment.
- Installed and Configured Chef Enterprise and Chef Workstation hosted as well as On-Premise; Bootstrapped Nodes; Wrote Recipes, Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server.
- Hands-on experience using Maven as build tool for building of deployable artifacts from source code.
- Experience in using Amazon S3 to upload multiple project files online and used IAM to create multiple access to various users and groups.
- Knowledge in using Load balancers to route incoming traffic to number of downstream servers.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipeline cycle in AWS by using AWS Code Commit, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Experience in Bug/Issue tracking tools like HP Quality Center, Jira.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles Methodologies Waterfall, and Agile.
- Knowledge of Docker build using Dockerfile and 24/7 support in monitoring and maintaining Docker instances.
- Experience in multi platforms like UNIX, Ubuntu, CENTOS, RHEL and Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10 production, test and development servers.
- Knowledge on IBM Urbancode Deploy on deploying applications and databases to various QA, UAT and production environments.
- Deployed Source code from Jenkins(CI) tool to Apache Tomcat and JBoss servers by using Deploy to container plugin.
- Experience on using Google Cloud Platform and created various VM’s through google cloud shell and managed various clusters through kubernetes dashboard.
- Strong Work Ethic with good interpersonal and Organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Quick Learner, Self-motivator and ability to work in challenging & versatile environments with an excellent written and verbal communication.
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Docker, IBM Urbancode Deploy
Scripting Languages: Python
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Version Control: Subversion, Git
Source Control Management Tools: Gitlab, GitHub, GitBash, Bitbucket
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, HP Quality Center
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
Databases: Oracle SQL Server, MySQL, NOSQL
Monitoring Tools:: AWS Cloud watch, Nagios
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Application Servers:: WebLogic, WebSphere, BOSS, Tomcat, Apache, NGINX
Network Protocols:: DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, Samba, FTP, Apache, SSH, TCP/IP
Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Solaris, UBUNTU, Windows, Mac OS X
Confidential, Lewis Center, OH
- Worked on agile development life cycle.
- Coordination with Configuration Management to ensure that all applicable environment issues are resolved in advance of production implementation
- Day-to-day responsibilities include providing GitHub support for different projects, maintaining the repositories.
- Responsible for all GitHub Operations and administration activities, Installation, Configuration, Migration, Troubleshooting and .
- Managing GIT for legacy products also automated the weekly deployments with Team City and maintaining Maven's pom.xml scripts.
- Experience using Docker in a Linux environment using Redhat Linux and Ubuntu GUI.
- Experience in migrating the old repositories SVN source code to GitHub using GitHub and SVN clone.
- Experience with Load Balancing Services using Docker.
- Managed and optimize the Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration Tools.
- Experience with Docker scalability and rollout options.
- Created, pulled and build various Docker images through command line interface and pushed it to Docker Hub and thereby to Google Cloud and AWS.
- Maintained various versions of the databases and applications on IBM UrbanCode Deploy dashboard and deployed it to various Dev, QA and Production environments.
- Used Google Cloud platform in the initial stages of project and created multiple VM’s instances and managed them through Kubernetes UI dashboard.
- Maintaining maven dependencies, restructuring the project according to the CI/CD pipeline and building accordingly.
- Experience in setting up Load balancers on Linux background for route the traffic to downstream servers.
- Deployed the Java applications into web application servers like Web logic.
- Used Chef as Configuration management tool and wrote various cookbooks in Chef workstation and uploaded it to Chef Server thereby delivering it to various nodes.
- Optimized volumes and EC2 instances using AWS.
- Experience in configuring VMware Virtual Hardware.
- Used Jenkins as build framework tool for some projects.
- Wrote new ANT scripts to Automate build process and modified the existing ones according to the new project guidelines.
Technologies Used: GIT, GIThub, AWS, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Google Cloud Console, Docker, Chef.
Build and Release/DevOps engineer
- My Responsibilities include coordinating with managers and developers to collect requirements as well as resolve code conflicts at the time of deployments to different environments.
- Installed and administered various tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef and executed maintenance tasks such as creating users and groups.
- Part of a Release/Build team, which covers multiple projects across the organization.
- Helped the project in creating the company's strategy in a mix environment of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) servers along with creating and implementing a cloud strategy based on Amazon Web Services.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline involving GitLab, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, and Selenium to complete the automation from commit to Deployment.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories and performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support for different projects.
- Created and Implemented branching & merging strategy with multiple branches.
- Deployed various versions of applications to multiple environments like Dev,QA and UAT and monitored the whole process using IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Used MAVEN as build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Deployed the archives to Tomcat Application Servers.
- Automated the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Hands on experience with JIRA for creating bug tickets, workflows, pulling reports from dashboard, creating and planning sprints.
- Worked closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures.
- Provided periodic feedback of status and scheduling issues to the management.
- Designed and implemented automation deployment using to promote major releases, monthly releases, and patches.
Technologies Used: GIT, GIThub, Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Chef, JIRA, Maven.