- Overall 2 years of IT Intern experience in Software Quality Assurance in Automation and Manual testing using different tools.
- Experience in Web - Based Application testing and automation
- Experience in automated testing using tools like SeleniumIDE, Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance, Stress, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
- Experience on different frame works such as JUnit, TestNG and Some other built in frameworks in selenium web driver.
- Worked with project management tools such as JIRA.
- Good Knowledge and Hands-on-Experience in Black Box Testing such as System Testing and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Extensively worked in Agile Scrum and believe in agile principles to improve Quality.
- Experience in writing Test cases, Test scripts, Test plans and execution of test cases as per Business/System Requirements, Design Documents and working with Requirements Traceability Matrix
- In-depth working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases such as requirements gathering, analysis/design, development and testing.
- Experience with many business methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, Agile, Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).Experience in Test Director, Rational Requisite Pro and Agile Methodology.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking and prioritizing defects and for enhancements after base lining the requirements.
- Experience in Backend testing of SQL Queries using My SQL
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to coordinate in a team environment with good interpersonal capabilities.
- Developed excellent professional skills by working independently and as a team member.
- Experience in preparation of test cases and Test data based on Business requirements and functional Specification.
- Experienced in working with MATLAB programming language
- Experience in designing circuits using MultiSIM Simulation
Testing Tool: Selenium 2 Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, JMeter, manual testing, performance testing
Web Browsers & Operating Systems: Internet Explorer, Firefox, & Windows
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center/ALM
Testing Strategies: Integration, Unit, System, Black Box, White Box, UAT.
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
- The application tested in Agile Development Environment.
- Involved in analyzing Business Requirement Documents and Technical Specification document and developed test plan and test cases for testing the application..
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed UI testing and front end testing using Selenium.
- Performed Performance Testing using load runner v 12.1
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Performed Unit testing for Java applications using Junit.
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (Java/Junit).
- Developed data driven test scripts to check the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation.
- Developed user-friendly and flashy XSLTreports using TestNG and ANT.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Checked the data flow through the front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements. Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Analyzed the business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases in Quality center, a test management tool.
- Created traceability matrix
- Experienced in mobile Automation testing on IOS platforms using IPhone & Android with Automation tools like Keep It Functional (KIF)and Appium.
- Performed Cross-platform, UI testing for native and hybrid mobile apps using Appium test automation framework.
- Performed manual mobile Testing by using emulators and IOS simulators
- Used TestNG to run multiple test cases in parallel, reported bug issues using JIRA tracking tool
- Enter and maintain defect information in Defect Tracking System, JIRA.
- Executing test cases to test the functionality of Services using SOAP UI.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
- Analyzing requirements documents, developed and executed Test Cases Manually.
- Performed manual testing and maintained documentation on different types of testing viz., Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, User- acceptance, Black Box.
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Created and executed test scripts.
- Developed Test Objectives and Test Procedures.
- Conducted the Database Testing of the application by writing SQL Queries.
- Find software issues, document them, and work with developers to have the issues corrected.
Environment: Test Cases, Test Plan, Clear Quest, Manual testing, Java, SQL, C, C++, Windows, SQL server.