- Quality Management and Project Management professional experienced in providing field oversight and quality assurance as a contributor to quality engineering efforts.
- Perform benchmarking, process improvement implementation, corrective actions, process and design validation, quality initiatives, and root cause analysis to determine Quality Management System compliance.
- Specialize in the coordination of quality assurance systems and collaborative efforts with core business modules to meet developmental and continuous improvement goals.
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
- SharePoint; Site Customization, Associate Mentoring/Training
- Adobe; Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Agile; Manual Documents (.doc, .pdf, .xls, etc.) Analysis
- SAP; Service Quote Process Development, Account Updates, Service Order Migration into Salesforce
- Salesforce; Process Improvement, Site Customization, Mentoring/Training, Field Service Dispatch, Metrics
Service Documentation / Compliance Analyst
- Supported Service Compliance Manager’s weekly, monthly and annual deliverables.
- Implemented compliance process improvements to bring Compliance Team up to current weekly Field Compliance workload from previous February through March SAP/Salesforce application update/launch backlog.
- Mentored Compliance Team in improving Field Service Engineer calibration templates and service documentation to promote review efficiency.
- Implemented service process improvements for Service Finance Analyst’s Customer Service Estimate process.
- Mentored internal Service Finance Analyst, Customer Service Representatives, Application Specialists, Infomatic Specialists and Field Service Engineers in new compliance, field dispatch and service metrics through custom ServiceMax (Salesforce software) applications.
- Aided management in ServiceMax service and compliance metrics tracking and reporting improvements.
- Collaborated with Application Specialists, Infomatic Specialist and management to gain new custom laboratory applications/reporting business; identified full scope of software application service, cost, standard estimate tiers for customer proposals and overall marketing concept.
- Mentored Field Service Engineers on new software applications marketing concept combined with existing field service process improvements while adjusting the Customer Service Estimate process.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Implemented quality assurance support for the modification of the PA Child Support Enforcement System.
- Developed high quality end user level documentation for application changes based on technical documentation.
- Provided peer level quality assurance of user documents and other communications to meet customer needs.
- Attended meetings for business requirements, project management, walkthroughs, and project status.
- Supported architect’s deliverable submittals to the Department of Human Services by attending vendor coding collaboration meetings, analyzing county and state level user observations and developing deliverables.
- Tracked project deliverable metrics, using Excel and SharePoint spreadsheets and graphics.
- Critiqued artifact drafts prior to architect’s receipt for submission.
- Mentored strategic analyst lead in delivering presentations at directors’ PACSES Advisory Committee meetings.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Documented project processes by developing and revising project process diagrams.
- Tracked performance metrics for project business subcontractors and audited project business invoices.
Document Control Coordinator / Agile Change Analyst
- Quality oversight team member for original script validation of new Oracle ERP, Oracle Learning Management (OLM) and Agile lifecycle software applications.
- Implemented customized modifications to achieve Good Manufacturing Practice and meet required business process needs.
- Analyzed existing business process manuals, data, and files and revised the overall format.
- Performed post script validation and data / file migration to determine accuracy.
- Established and maintained Agile documents, Quality Management Systems (QMS) and controls.
- Coordinated Agile maintenance efforts and OLM validation with the Confidential team and corporate stakeholders.
- Prepared QMS training for migration into the OLM application.
- Participated in internal and external audits to meet the QMS requirements of the FDA.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Mentored graphic artists and new service lead in support of GE Aviation service manual improvements.
- Created Bucyrus International 9001:2008 ISO SOP manual.
- Revised 9001:2008 ISO SOP manuals for CAT, ALF, Workhorse, Navistar, and DocuScan - USA accounts.
- Supported QMS efforts through account value stream maps, performing preventative action research, providing quality assurance development resources, training project leaders, and developing production workflows.
- Delivered customized MS Project tools for various accounts.
- Trained PIM and TIM associates on MS Project and SharePoint applications.
- Created and revised technical content for MRR combines and various combine attachments.
- Wrote and revised supportive technical content for Electrical Writing Team.
- Coordinated electronic correspondence with engineers.
- Generated, coordinated and managed Engineering Change Orders via Agile.
- Coordinated electronic correspondence with the Internal Design Review (IDR) Team, client designers, and Quality Assurance.
- Supported IDR Team in response to an FDA warning letter.
- Reviewed design drawings to identify and eliminate production failures.
- Promoted Good Manufacturing Processes through collaboration with designers.
- Mentored client on custom Agile metrics reporting practices, replacing Excel files.
- Trained Drexel Co-op students in revision collaboration processes with client designers.