- Seven years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing of Client/Server and Web environments.
- Strong Problem Analysis & Resolution skills and ability to work in Multi - Platform Environments like Windows & UNIX.
- Excellent Team Member with good Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in working directly with cross functional teams Business End Users, Business Analyst, and Development Leads & System Testing Managers.
- Extensive experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests
- Experience using a Play/Record automation tool such as QuickTestPro
- Experience using HP Quality Center
- Experience in business analysis, including writing requirements
- Black box testing experience on web-based and client based applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Verification and Validation Methodologies to ensure Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Experience in using Automated Tools like Quality Center, Load Runner, UFT, for Client /Server, Web environments.
- Expertise in Analyzing Business Specifications and develop Test Strategies, Test plans writing Test cases, Test data, Test Tools, Test Schedule and Environment
- Hands on Requirements Gather experience
- Work closely with customer, business partners, project managers and team members to understand business requirements for their completeness, correctness, consistency and Testability.
- Work with Developers and Department managers to develop, maintain, implement and execute a quality assurance process.
- Experienced in Various Test Deliverables such as Requirement Analysis Report, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Document, Test Data, Traceability Matrix, Risk BOOK, Test Kickoff Deck, Execution Report, Defect Report, Go No Go Deck.
- Create and document Test cases for all documented requirements.
- Manage and execute testing for all test cases types include Integration, Certification, User acceptance, System, Regression, and Load tests.
- Monitor, measure, and report Test Metrics,
- Develop and maintain Test Plans , manual and automated Test Scripts for user interface, functionality, System and Ad-hoc testing .
- Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs promoting quality achievement and performance improvement.
- Implement automated test programs to ascertain the validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Conduct Compatibility tests .
- Extensive experience in System, Functional (Black Box), Regression, User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in writing SQL statements.
- Experience in assessing Test beds and co-ordinate project within time frames.
- Ability to interact with developers, Business analysts regarding Testing Status, Requirements Clarification and Defect Tracking using QualityCenter, Rational Clear Quest
- Expertise in Problem Solving and Bug Tracking using Tracking Tools.
TESTING TOOLS: Quick Test Pro, United Functional Testing 12.05, Load Runner.
MANUAL TESTING: Quality Center / ALM 12.01
BUG TRACKING: Quality Center/ ALM, Bugzilla, Jira, Dimensions, Rational Clear Quest
CM: Dimensions, Rational Clear Case, Jira.
LANGUAGES: C++, JAVA, HTML, XML SQL
DATABASE: TOAD 12.0 ORACLES, MySQL, SQL Server.
APPLICATIONS: MS OFFICE, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Outlook, Soap UI, TFS, PeopleSoft, POS
PRESENTATION: Power Point 2013.
QA Analyst /Release Coordinator
- Involved in the System Testing efforts of Applications like OWCMS for CCMEP, WIET, OMJ Job Post, Ohio Benefits, and Employer Services.
- Worked with the Business end users, IT Teams (BA, Development & System Testing ) during Requirements gathering, Requirements Analysis,
- Created Scenarios for positive & Negative Testing by using General Project Requirements Document, Use Case Documents, and Technical Design Documents to ensure all the stakeholders understand the specification.
- Created Scenarios /Work Flow Diagrams using Business Process Modeling.
- Interface testing for Monster, CFIS & DAS
- Provided Testing Planning, Test Execution, Defect Resolution Estimates.
- Developed Test Plans in QC/ALM.
- Wrote over 500 Test cases in QC/ALM.
- Test Execution in test lab QC/ALM.
- Create, Maintain, update and retrieved the Data from SQL Tables
- Defect creation and Resolution in configuration management tool DIMENSIONS
- Power Point presentation for every release / change management to communicate the High level overview of the test strategy & testing efforts & testing scenarios.
- Presenting the test coverage to the stake holders & communicated extensively with the Business partners on Defect resolutions.
- Attended meetings with OWD Business Partners, BAs, Project managers, Dev team & System Testing team working as a liaison and team representative.
- Experience in formulating Automated Regression Scripts in UFT.
- Involved in the project from initiation phase, planned and lead whole testing effort.
- Used Quality Center for implementing Test Plan, Test Cases
- Automated test scripts using QTP for functional and Regression testing.
- Played back all the recorded tests against future internal releases of the application.
- Introduced checkpoints to validate state of the objects.
- Performed execution of test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Assist in the development of project testing approach - planning and negotiating testing scope, resource assignments and schedule. Adhere to and look for ways to improve processes.
- Continue upholding and increasing the professional knowledge of software testing and quality assurance.
- Validations of customer provided Data with existing Amenities codes and test new modifications in different elements of the Update files and verify the deletion of the elements which needs to be deleted in the required specification of customer.
- Worked with Project Manager on developing work breakdown structure in Ms Project.
- Performed Testing on web application developed in Java.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test cases based upon Business, Detail and Requirements
- Prepared Test data for interpreting the Positive, Negative and Regression Results
- Used Quality Center for implementing Test Plan, Test Cases.
- Performed testing on web application
- Performed Regression testing on the application to ensure that the application works as expected.
- Used SQL Queries for Database Testing to validate data in output Tables/Flat Files are correctly populated.
- Performed Function, Integration, Regression, Multi-User, User Acceptance, End-to-End and On - Line testing