- Quality Assurance Dev Engineer with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes. Fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Decision Making, Organizational, Analytical, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Team Management activities and Leadership Qualities. Experienced in mentoring and knowledge transfer processes
- SQA Testing & Methodologies
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- Functional Requirements
- Scripting & Documentation
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Testing Automation
- Defect/Bug Tracking
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- Business Intelligence Development Studio
- UML, DFD, Business Case
- Microsoft Visio
- Fluent in C, C++, C#, .NET
- UI - Angular JS
- Agile development methodologies
- Ms SQL Server 2008, 2012
Quality Assurance Dev Engineer
Confidential - Austin, TX
- WCAG and Accessibility Specialist
- Requirement Gathering for various projects for Texas Department of Public Safety
- Analyze and Enforce compliance with WCAG guidelines
- Analyzing web and smart phone apps.
- Worked directly with developers on multiple applications.
- Experienced with Github, Jira, Redmine, Jenkins, Cucumber, Eclipse, Ruby Mine, and Xcode
Software Engineer Intern
Confidential - Hoffman Estates, IL
- Develop a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product using an agile/scrum development process.
- Use methodologies such as CI/CD, service oriented architecture, unit testing and regression testing.
- Work with product owners, UX, development managers, and other developers to make the user’s experience intuitive.
- Full-stack exposure provided me with a remarkable learning experience.