- Over 5 years of software testing experience in Manual, Automation and Interface testing in various domains like HealthCare and Financial.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance testing of application systems say Web based, Mainframes and Enterprise applications and multiple interfacing systems.
- Hands on experience on different tools HP ALM, Quality Center, QTP9.2/9.0, HP UFT 11.5, JIRA and Track Record.
- Hands on experience in developing and executing SQL queries to create test data and for the back - end validation by using SQL server and Sybase.
- Hands on experience in executing batch process in UNIX Putty.
- Hands on experience in scheduling and validating the TIDAL jobs.
- Hands on experience in validating HL7 and XML message interfaces between Healthcare applications developed using JCAPS and Bizsource interface handling tools.
- Proficient in Manual testing tools: SOAP Scope, Quality Center, HP ALM, TFS, Soap UI.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, WSDL and SOAP Protocol.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Working knowledge in XML testing capabilities related to testing of SOA systems using SOAP UI.
- Experience with various Bug Tracking Systems: TFS, Track Record, Jira, and HP ALM.
- Involved in Smoke, Functional, Regression and UAT testing.
- Experience in creating Low-Level Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and stages.
- Has complete knowledge of Defect Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of version control, configuration management and Change management procedures with related tools.
- Extensively Used Mercury Quality Center and HP ALM to create Test cases, Test Execution and report Bugs in Defect Module.
- Knowledge of QTP and HP UFT 11.5
Testing Tools: QTP 9.2/9.0.,QTP, HP UFT 11.5, HP ALM, Soap Scope, Quality Center, Clear Quest, Jira, Soap UI, TFS (Team foundation Server), track Record.
Scripting Languages: Groovy Script, VB Script
RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase
Languages: C, Java, SQL, HTML, XML
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN
Environment: s: Windows, UNIX and Linux
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Requirement Analysis on BRD and Worked closely with BA's for the clarifications.
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Owner to review business and Functional requirements for testability.
- Involved in designing and development of Test Plan based on the specific requirement documents.
- Create, Implement and execute comprehensive test cases and test scripts in HP ALM.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Defect reporting and tracking was done by using Track Record, JIRA and HP ALM.
- Back end testing was done to verify and validate the data by using the Sybase and SQL Server based on the projects.
- Executing the Automation test scripts in HP UFT 11.5 test automation tool developed using CRAFT Framework.
- Participating in daily scrum stand up meetings and updated the status for the tasks worked on yesterday and for the tasks planned to work today along with Impediments.
- Participating in Backlog grooming sessions conducted by Product owners and provided the story points for the user stories.
- Participated in Sprint Planning’s to accept the user stories for the Sprint.
- Participating in Sprint Retrospective meetings discussed start doing and stop doing based on the previous sprint experience.
- Participating in Interface testing to validate the HL7 Messages for the Patient demographics, Scheduling, transcriptions and charges between applications used by Frontdesk and Physician to treat a patient in Confidential urgent cares.
- Managing and performing the self-Activities on the assigned user stories in JIRA tool.
- Successfully performed QA on various projects i.e., P3 Lite Phase I, P3lite Phase II, ICD 9 to ICD 10 Conversion, Environment Rationalization and Sybase upgrade projects.
- I worked as an SME and Co-Ordination lead for the offshore team on ICD 9 to ICD-10 Conversion project.
- Tested all the environments during rationalization project, while being on the SWAT calls with UNIX, DBA's, Integration and Vendor teams.
- Worked closely with Offshore Automation team and provides the Manual Test scripts to create Automation test cases for to add in regression suite.
- Participating in Defect review meetings with various stake holders.
- Prepared and maintained the execution tracker for reporting daily status to the client.
- Used Unix Putty to run the batch jobs to migrate the charges from one application to another.
- Validating the ICD 9 and ICD 10 diagnosis and Procedure codes on HCFA bills and EDI .dta files.
Environment: Windows 2000/XP, JIRA, Confluence, SQL Developer, SQL Server and Sybase.
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA, Track Record and HP ALM
Automation Tool: HP UFT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Designing and Development of Low-Level Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on the Functional Specification Documents.
- Writing Test Cases for the new functionality changes.
- Testing the new functionality changes and Reporting Defects.
- Good experience as SOAP Web Services Tester
- Great expertise in testing web services via SOAP, using the open source testing tool SoapUI
- Knowledge of Groovy Scripting to enhance the SoapUI testing tool features set.
- Performed Integration Testing using Soap UI.
- Performed GUI and Regression testing using QTP Scripts.
- Functional Testing was performed using SOAP UI (Used Groovy Scripting in Soap UI) - a Web services testing tool
- Back end testing was done to verify and validate the data.
- Daily scrum for updating the testing status using agile testing methodology.
- Involved in smoke test after new build deployment.
- Validating data by writing and executing SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL developer.
- Executed Stored procedures to verify
- Defects were logged into TFS(Team Foundation Server)
- Worked closely with Developers in order to get the ETA on the Opened tickets.
- Worked Closely with the CM's (Configuration Management) To Deploy the New Code to QA.
Environment: ASP.net, SQL Server, Quality Center 9.2, TFS, Soap UI 3.5.1, QTP 11 and Windows.