- IT professional with over a decade’s experience in the telecommunications industry. Currently seeking a challenging new position in a varied and fast - paced work environment.
- Extensive experience with leading and managing teams for major telecom clients.
- Strong knowledge and application of testing methodologies (Functional, Usability, Sanity, etc.) Involved in coordinating offshore/onshore team in regards to Quality Assurance activities.
- Excellent communication skills and able to maintain key professional relationships across all levels.
- High achieving team player with impressive and expansive skillset and plenty of practical experience.
- Web and Mobile
- SOUP UI
- Load Runner tools
- Windows 7
- Windows NT/XP
- Linux and IBM AIX
- Shell Scripting
- Java Scripting
- Clear case
- HP QC
- RESTFULL & SOAP
- CA LISA service virtualization tool
- BMC Remedy
- Oracle*Forms 6I
- Oracle 9ias Application Server
- SQL Server
- Mongo DB
- Oracle Discoverer
- Business Objects
QA MANAGER / RELEASE QA LEAD
- Leading and training a team of 40+ testing specialists responsible for the integration, system, and regression testing of software
- Collaborating effectively with project/release management for resource ramp up/ down, identifying and allocating resources, task assignments, and managing teams
- Maintaining adherence to schedules and coordinating activities of the QA team while maintaining high quality execution
- Strictly monitoring adherence to quality standards in development, testing, and business processes and producing quantifiable metrics to measure success
- Analyzing project requirements with members of the project delivery team and devising appropriate testing strategies
- Creating and developing proposed improvements, often requiring ingenuity and creativity, and implementing them in appropriate ways
- Gaining strong expertise in Wireless, Wireline, Uverse products with Customer Relationship Management- CRM, Billing Systems Telegence and Enabler, Order Management System - OMS, Service Delivery Platform - Provisioning and Self Service - Customer care portals
- Reviewing and understanding System Enhancement and Deployment Plan and identifying associated issues and risks
- Conducting incident and defect management and reporting, system monitoring and availability, defect prevention mechanisms, liaising with offshore team and meeting the test deadlines
- Involved in meetings with customers, particularly other vendors, suppliers, interfacing teams regarding the development and infrastructure support to ensure all understand the requirements
- Releasing, planning, and tracking deliveries in order to ensure quality standards are met and deliveries occur on time
- Executing Sanity Testing/Smoke Test Cases within a required timeframe; Defect tracking and reporting in AOTS/ Quality Center
- Conducting the risk analysis, defect analysis, and reporting of defects with the help of Defect Tracking System (AOTS)
- Leading and training a team of 10-15 member On-shore and Off-shore QA, including hiring, mentoring, and conducting performance appraisals
- Providing guidance and support to the QA team with defined QA procedures throughout System/UAT testing phases within SDLC frame work for test efficiency
- Creating, developing, and managing test documentation, including System Test Plan, Performance Test Plan, Test Case Suite, Regression Test Suite Defect reports, Periodic and End of Project Reports, and QA Schedules for internal and external audiences as per QA process and methodology
- Meeting and exceeding strict and demanding deadlines and delivering critical solutions on various levels of Quality Assurance
- Acting as the SME for reviewing BRD, SSD, and Functional requirements, and preparing High and Low Level Test SIT and UAT Test Strategy, SIT and UAT Test Plan, Effort Estimates for ITS based Major and Maintenance releases
- Analyzing, designing, and executing test cases for conversion/cluster testing for CRM, Order Management systems integrated with Billing Systems
- Software development, support, testing deliveries within the agreed time scales, SLAs, Quality and resolution of technical issues
- Management of weekly, monthly metrics and status reports and Review deliverables
- Adhere to Tech M Quality Process to maintain CMMI and ISO standards
- To maintain CM Activity for the project
- To act as an Auditor for different Projects to ensure Quality Processes are followed as and when required.
- Coordination between onsite and offshore team for project delivery and Interaction with customer to facilitate project execution.
- Effort estimate, schedules for work, attending and chairing various conference calls, to track project status and management reviews within the project
- Train the new joiners in all aspects of application support and guide them on technical front.
- Customization, Unit and System Integration Testing of the BridgeMIS / CARISMAN Applications according to requirement
- 24 * 7 Application Support within agreed SLA
- Administration of Discoverer 9i and Actuate Server 7
- Designing and developing FulfillmentSCE, software offering end-to-end supply chain visibility including intranet and extranet options using Oracle Forms / Reports 6i and Oracle 9i
- Conducting Requirement Analysis and Technical Specs preparations for customization of the FulfillmentSCE according to requirement
- Providing effort estimations, schedules for work, and attending/chairing various conference calls to track project status and management reviews
- Developing packages, procedures, and functions ( - PL/SQL, GUI Development using Forms / Reports - 6i) to customize the application as per requirement
- Test planning and test cases preparations, Test execution; Ensuring prevention of defects by conducting Code Reviews and documentation related to QC