- To Secure a challenging position where I can effectively Contribute my Skills as Software Professional, Possessing competent Technical Skills.
- GMC PrintNet - T / GMC Inspire Designer (v10.4), HP Extream Suite.
- GMC Store Front, Documentation, Image Processing.
- Variable Data Printing, ETL Tools, SAHI Item Import.
- GPM RFID Migration, Image Algorithm Process.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1:
- Analyzed organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application system.
- Created the Documents, Data Files Customer driver, Auxiliary and Reference and Output Queues.
- Created the Variables, Data Mapping, and Rules Writing.
- Fixed the application issues.
- Ensured all documents are provided, in a timely manner, in accordance with application requirement.
- Reviewed and modified data files, including encoding and testing.
- Project involved to generating PDF and live outputs.
Environment: HP Exstream Dialogue V7.0, Live editor 2.0, EWS Soap connector, JMS connector, XML
- Followed Systems development life cycle methodology to develop customer communications in GMC inspire designer based on business requirements and performs unit testing within the corresponding applications.
- Validations of rules, scripts, and data transformations within the GMC Inspire Designer and Understanding of complex data structures including the xml format; configure all software modules in GMC, and utilize Variable data programming (PrintNet-T) software to create final print output.
- Communication with project management about status of work and any issues with work in progress. Interface with QA to resolve issues/defects and provide corrective actions.