- Highly qualified in business analysis with more than twelve years of technical project management experience with over ten years of programing background.
- Programmed and analyzed business and other data processing for application to electronic data processing systems.
- User Acceptance Lead documented user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Performed Business Analysis tasks including development of User Cases, User Stories, and development level functional documentation.
- Third level trouble shooting. Supervised computer programmers.
- Application Development
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- System Integration
- Business and System Requirement Documentation
- Technical Writing
- Testing and
- Quality Assurance
- User Support
- Project Management
- MS Project
- Customer Relationship Management: Salesforce
- HP Application Lifecycle Management
- Computer Languages: C++, VB, .NET 3.5, SQL, Apex, C#, Cobol, Access, Scripting
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- MS Office: Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook
- Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix
- Computer networking
UAT Lead / Consultant
- Lead facilitator for sign off acceptance from internal business partners ensuring accuracy and functionality of integrated data from a new POS system developed by an external vendor.
- Applications used for the project were Agile, HP Application Lifecycle Management, SQL and SharePoint.
- Trained and coached business users to help define UAT testing plans and requirements
- Scheduled testing activities, prepared reports and PowerPoint showing results and milestones of the integration progress
System Analyst / Product Lead
Confidential, Westmont, Illinois
- Maintained and built various applications using scripting, SQL and VB.
- Other responsibilities included developing, documenting, and implementing projects on a national scale for over 900 bookstore locations and internal home office departments. Bookstores included Notre Dame, Berkley and Stanford. Internal departments encompassed POS, Loss Prevention, Fraud and Accounting Departments.
- Experienced in the phases of project management with a proven record.
- Focused on detail and meeting requirements within timelines.
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in liaison role for managing and collaborating internal and external customer requirements to developers to meet business requirements using various report tools.
- Collect information from users, departments, and vendors for development and enhancements
- Analysis of systems to determine necessary changes per business requests
- Development projects JDA, .Net and scripting processes
- Technical requirement documentation for business and the authorizer’s compliance
- Oversee collaboration and tracking tasks between developers and users
- Worked on testing, implementation and integration processes
- Certification of interfaces for credit, debit, gift, and campus cards by the institutions to ensure transaction communications perform properly and that daily multi - million dollar settlements for various large banks with proper controls for any pathway failures or any discrepancies were in place
- Create tests scripts working with the QA teams ensured previous functionality was not affected and new functionality worked error free.
- Programmed in Cobol on an IBM OS2 POS system enhancements and maintenance changes per documented functionality requirements.
- Coded in C of the credit and campus card commerce authorizing and settlements processing on IBM AIX Unix system.
- Program projects in house developed Cobol based POS system
- Program projects in house developed credit card and settlement applications
Confidential, Westchester, Illinois
- Consultant role at Confidential for programming in Cobol on a POS system on an IBM OS2 system.
Salesforce Developer Intern
Confidential, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Coded and developed Apex Classes, triggers methods through VisualForce for custom objects per business requirements.
Salesforce Administrator Intern
Confidential, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Maintained user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, complex formulas and approval processes.
- Performed configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Researched changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Analysis of business request changes
- Developed custom fields, rules and process and uploaded to changes to various platforms
Confidential, Tinley Park, Illinois
- Responsibilities included selling of products and services including phone and tablets activations for telecommunication providers, working with customers determining the best solutions for their needs for various wireless and accessories.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Implemented and tested a GL accounting system.
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software on a Unix system, technical research and development to enable continuing improvements within the infrastructure.
- Ensured that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational requirements.
- Performed daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.