To grow with a progressive and forward thinking team where I can contribute my knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and testing web based applications in order to help the team efficiently and quality focused.
Testing Tools: ALM11.0, Quick Test Professional 9.0,WinRunner 8.0,ClearQuest 7.1, QualityCenter9.0
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000/XP, UNIX, Linux
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
- Review and Analyze the BRD and FRS documents to understand the monthly Enhancements changes being implemented to Confidential application.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Smoke and prod release testing.
- Performed Functional and Non Functional testing of different functional areas via HP ALM Test execution tool and responsible for updating/maintaining automated Regression test cases.
- Performed Mobile device testing using Perfecto/Sauce labs tool on iPhone, Android and iPad devices for Confidential mobile app.
- Executed Web Service testing using SoapUI.Worked on the Windows 10 OS companywide migration as a key contributor to test all telephony application functionalities to ensure compatibility with the Windows 10 platform.
- Participated in Agile transition meetings from existing Waterfall methodology. Identified functional areas that can be used for Scrum/Agile test suites for Monthly Regression Testing.
- Worked with Cross Functional test teams like Billing, Publishing teams to provide test data for downstream application testing and also help in identifying issues found during testing.
- Performed Cross Browser testing for CF- Confidential application on Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Performed Confidential application testing using Avaya Softphone desktop application that links hard phone with computer to mimic regular phone functionality and provide more details via interaction with CSW application.
- Responsible for maintaining User data via Informatica to add delete and update CSR Agent roles based on user LDAP settings.
- Responsible for verifying backend test data by executing simple SLQ Joins using Teradata and DB Visualizer tools for different functional areas with Confidential .
Environment: ALM12.0, DB Visualizer9.5.1, Informatica, Teradata 14.10.0.08 , Java1.5.17, QTP, MS Excel, JIRA, Selenium, SoapUI, Perfecto, Sauce labs.
Confidential, Falmouth, ME
- Review and Analyze BRD, FRD specs using Master Copy Deck (MCD) and Wire frame Spec written as per Confidential Evergreen Standards/processes.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke and Prod release testing for different Confidential websites in Online Digital Channels group for both English and French web portals.
- Performed Functional and Non Functional testing of different functional areas via HP ALM Test execution tool.
- Performed Cross Browser testing using different Browsers like IE, 8,9,10,11,Chrome, Safari and Firebox.
- Performed Accessibility testing on IE Browsers to verify the Keyboard/Mouse actions are being performed as well as verified the HTML Tagging via IDE or Source Code.
- Raised Defect Tickets in ALM Defect module for issues found during test execution and sent them to Lead Analyst for ticket assignment to IT Development for fix.
- Reviewed Confidential Software Change Request (SCR) Management tool for all software change related tickets and analyzed the testing scope and wrote test cases in ALM based on Function Requirement doc.
- Attend Weekly Status meeting and Daily Testing Status meeting with Lead and provide overall testing status on both Daily/Weekly basis to keep management informed about the project testing status
Environment: ALM11.52, Oracle 10, Java1.5.17, QTP, MS Excel, Gemini
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Build, Maintain and update Automated Regression Rating Tests built into Unified Rating Database ( Confidential ) for Rate Validation testing using ALM Testing Tool.
- Analyze Requirements for Monthly project updates and Strategic projects for new programs being built into Confidential application.
- Responsible to match Confidential Application Rate Tests with Manual Rater Excel Macros using VBA.Application Rater mocks rating logic built into CGI Ratabase tool.
- Responsible for Daily Rate Regression test execution, Monthly State Review rate change test execution and New Rate/Life Cycle Test Case development for Auto, Home and Motorcycle Line of Business in Confidential .
- Run, Debug and Open ALM Defect tickets for QTP automation test script issues and Mantis Defect Tickets for Front End Application issues.
- Daily Standup meeting to review monthly rate change tickets and daily test planning and prioritize as per test schedule for Monthly Change Request ticket signoff.
- Worked on Underwriting KB Testing using SAPPT (Service App Test Tool) which is a in-house web services testing tool using XMLs for input conditions to test.
Environment: ALM11.0, Oracle 10, Java1.5.17, Mantis, QTP, MS Excel, Selenium.
Confidential, Roseland NJ
QA Manual Tester
- Performed back end database testing using PL/SQL against Oracle Database for data validation
- Reviewed Object Model to develop queries for data validation.
- Performed front-end UI validation as per Business Requirements.
- Reported any defects through Defect Tracking System.
- Provide Daily/Weekly testing status to team lead and escalate and issues found during testing.
QA Manual Tester
- Analyze System Requirements & developed test cases for Functional and Regression testing.
- Testing of new business, Renewals Sales System in conjunction with Registration Module.
- Executing Acceptance / End-to-End Regression testing and Back End testing by executing SQL queries on DB2 Database.
- Executed automated test scripts using Test Director and Win Runner and later moved to Quality Center/Quick Test Pro (QTP) 9.0.
- Participated in meetings with the business users & developers to resolve the issues.
- Tracking and maintaining bug reports by using Mercury Quality Centre 9.0
- Followed traceability matrix to ensure requirement coverage.
- Prepared status reports and discuss in weekly status meetings.
Environment: Java Environment (J2EE/Web Logic), ORACLE, DB2, Test Director 8.0, Quality Center 9.0.
Technical Project Coordinator
- Designed the database using SQL Server and Created GUI using Dream weaver and user input were validated using VBScript.
- Defined the Document Type Definitions (DTD) and generated the XML documents at the server side using ASP.Net and Document Object Model (DOM).
- Developed XSL sheets and transformed the XML documents.
Environment: ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#. Net, SQL Server, XML.
- Designed and developed a dynamic web-based job center portal for the Confidential .
- Designed and developed the client side forms using ASP.
Environment: VB.Net, SQL.