- Led team to roll out new inventory management system
- Implement new secondary storage equipment installation
- Establish new inventory levels to leverage new storage techniques
Supply Chain Analyst
- Managed Global small quantity fulfillment program
- Global process improvements
- Documenting new process flow (e.g. updated procedures and process flows)
- Attending global process meetings
- Served as EDI Coordinator for the Business
Business Process Manager
- Led small to medium projects/cross functional initiatives for ECC/CRM/ Confidential (WebPortal).
- Served as key liaison between business and IT offshore resources.
- Updated flow charts and process flow documents to illustrate correct processes.
- Named a SME (Subject Matter Expert) SD/O2C specializing in Order Management/Customer Master Data.
- Worked on implementation of SAP for Australia and New Zealand Order Management Group.
- Trained Australia and New Zealand team on ECC/CRM/ Confidential .
- Responsible for managing personnel in the Customer Set Up group in NA.
- Updated and provided performance reviews with employees on a scheduled basis.
- Trained global employees on new processes and technology, as necessary.
- Headed a team to update global documents in CRM.
- Worked on implementation of ECC/CRM for Singapore and Malaysia.
- Trained Singapore and Malaysia team on ECC/CRM/ Confidential .
- Supervised personnel managing internal Help Desk tickets for Confidential and Extranet support, process/security issues.
- Worked on various IT support tickets for ECC/CRM/ Confidential .
- Worked on Confidential Internal Business Management) IT tickets as assigned.
- Worked with internal and offshore IT personnel on a daily basis to resolve issues or for ongoing project work.
Business Process Analyst
- Centralized and trained personnel to review/issue customer invoices from one centralized location in EU.
- Worked with EU to cleanse customer data from legacy system.
- Trained NA and EU personnel on new updates to SAP.
- Worked on implementation of CRM and Confidential globally.
- Worked with internal and offshore IT personnel.
- Worked on implementation of SAP ECC to our European operations.
- Worked on implementation of the CSAW (Customer Service Automated Workflow) project.
- Worked on conversion of all NA SAP SD/O2C data to new formats.
- Tested and trained EU users on use of various SAP functionality.
- Implemented standardization of database maintenance for EU to match NA standards.
- Tested multiple updates to SAP, including R/3 to ECC, as provided by IT.
- Loaned to Pulp & Paper Marketing to work on VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) database.
- Worked on implementation of SAP (ECC) to Argentina and Chile.
Customer Database Specialist
- Named as a SAP SD/O2C Power User.
- Worked on implementation of SAP (R/3) from prior AS400 system.
- EDI Coordinator for Order Management
- Worked with management to complete field mapping/standardization of data from AS400 to SAP
- Customized Contract database.
- Customized PortaFeed (equipment) database.
- Tested and trained US users in use of SAP.
- Tested new and/or updated applications.
- Worked with Canadian users to standardize their data standards to match US.
Customer Database Specialist
- Entered approved debits and credits into database to create customer documents.
- Reviewed daily invoices and reports for accuracy.
- Worked with Marketing, Sales, IT and other internal groups, as necessary.
- Reviewed, monitored and released orders from various queues (i.e., price, customer contract etc.).
- Submitted requests for batch processing to IT.
- Tested new updates from IT.
- Ran reports for Marketing, Sales and IT, as necessary.