- 20 - year track record of achievement completing projects and coordinating service delivery in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Knowledge of software and testing development life cycles.
- Experience with creating/implementing plans and reports developed in collaborative team environments.
- Excellent organizational, planning, inter-personal and communication skills, capable of communicating efficiently with diverse personalities and teams, including mentoring others
- Versatile and customer-oriented team player with demonstrated project and administrative leadership skills backed by strong business acumen and technical expertise.
- Intuitive problem solver able to leverage planning, organizational, and relationship building talents to juggle multiple tasks and meet the rapidly-evolving business needs of customers from diverse socio-economic, academic, and cultural backgrounds.
- Proven commitment to continuing professional development; hold MBA with major in Computer Information Systems.
- Information Gathering
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Project Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Manual & Automated Testing
- Test Case Creation
- Documentation & Reporting
- Human Resources Management
- Customer & Vendor Relations
- Webservices Testing
- Business Processes
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Audits & Compliance
- Coaching & Training
- Policies & Procedures
Test Tools: QC, Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, QTP, Loadrunner, SOAPUI
Platforms: Windows 7 / VISTA / XP / 2003 / 2000 / UNIX
Applications: Quality Center / QC / QTP / TOAD / PUTTY / Infomaker / Jenzabar 4.0, 3.0, 2.0 / MS Office / LoadRunner / Firefox
Confidential, Atlanta, GeorgiaTranscript Evaluator/Retention Assistant
- Create, compile, analyze error reports, utilizing Infomaker and Excel.
- Correct errors in system data and train advisors and other staff in data entry.
- Create and review documentation for graduation requirements.
- Review and revise documentation for publication.
- Leverage exceptional eye for detail with strong multitasking abilities to complete a broad range of operational and administrative projects.
- Compile and maintain extensive records and databases containing confidential information.
- Supervision of admissions specialist and transcript evaluation process and personnel.
- Developed procedures that streamlined management of key department operations in enrollment and communication of student status, ensuring department was well equipped to handle graduation requirements for more than 700 students biannually.
- Compiled data from thousands of student records, playing a key role in successful completion of a major data integration project.
- Improved relationships and work results between college staff and contract agency providing admissions services and management.
- Supervised transcript evaluation activities, evaluated and audited admission files.
- Developed reporting database in Access, and provided accurate information regarding admissions criteria and application status to customers daily.
- Tracked financial aid readiness and admissions status for new students in PowerFAids and Jenzabar systems.
- Drafted business documentation, compiled summary reports for senior management, and presented department projections during monthly Student Services staff meetings. Trained and oriented new hires, and handled minor troubleshooting of office technologies.
- Boosted department productivity by simplifying student file evaluation process.
- Established strong team attitude between contract agency, admissions, and student services staff.
- Increased accuracy rate of admissions evaluations in previous position as Transcript Evaluator / Retention Assistant before earning promotion to Admissions Specialist.
Confidential, Pulaski, Tennessee
Educational Diagnostician (Special Education Assessment Specialist)
- Utilized industry - leading tools and methodologies to assess achievement, behavior, and IQ of students referred for academic difficulties, behavioral issues, health issues, and giftedness.
- Conducted information gathering meetings with students, parents, and educational staff.
- Supervised activities and reporting of contracted psychologists.
- Audited and enhanced program files and documentation system, and delivered in-depth assessment training.
- Tactfully handled teacher and parent complaints, and fulfilled requests for intervention with system conflicts.
- Collaborated with teams of teachers, staff, assessment personnel, parents, students, and advocates to create multidimensional educational plans.
- Functioned as knowledge base for entire special education staff and administration; created training manual for special education and related services staff, and initiated new procedures for referrals, re-evaluations, IEPs, meetings, and training for special educators.
- Created Web pages to support special education department and 504 rights; created Web quiz module for required HIV / HBV / OSHA training that allowed teachers to obtain in-service credits online.